Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My terrifying day.

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 12 Replies

I had to go to hospital.  I started shaking pretty bad. Called 911 because I knew something was wrong.  My body then seized up and I couldn't move or talk.  My body and face were also prickly.  Now my calves are so sore that I can barely walk.  I never want to go through that ever again.  It was terrifying.  I also had my dd with me, but she was a trouper and handled it all very well.  Oh and they did blood work, but think it was a panic attack made worse by me not being calm. I am ok now, just freaked out, tired and sore.

by on May. 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 14, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I know this feeling. I experienced this over 20 years ago. They also said it was a panic attack. I thought I was going to die.

Take some rest and heres a cyber ((((hug)))

lydi
by Lydi on May. 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Thanks.  I am resting and going to bed early.

Quoting virginiamama71:

I know this feeling. I experienced this over 20 years ago. They also said it was a panic attack. I thought I was going to die.

Take some rest and heres a cyber ((((hug)))

mz23
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:31 PM
That's crazy a panic attack could do that. I thought you were going to say a stroke or something. Well I'm glad its not life threatening.
Robsessed98
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Wow. I've had panic attacks and thought I was dying, but they always mimicked heart attacks. Relax and take it easy. Finding a new stress outlet could help it from happening again. Hopefully it was a once in a lifetime attack.
lydi
by Lydi on May. 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Thanks. Me too. 

Quoting mz23:

That's crazy a panic attack could do that. I thought you were going to say a stroke or something. Well I'm glad its not life threatening.

lydi
by Lydi on May. 14, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Thanks. I hope it is a one time thing too.  I have had the heart panic attacks, but never this.  I think I am going to start walking daily.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Wow. I've had panic attacks and thought I was dying, but they always mimicked heart attacks. Relax and take it easy. Finding a new stress outlet could help it from happening again. Hopefully it was a once in a lifetime attack.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM

How scary!

lydi
by Lydi on May. 15, 2013 at 9:23 AM

It really was.  I never want to got through that ever again.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

How scary!

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I've had a few, too.  Try and find a good healthy alternative to relieve your stress.  Here's a group hug for you.

group hug

lydi
by Lydi on May. 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Thanks.  I am going to start daily walks.

Quoting steviechick:

I've had a few, too.  Try and find a good healthy alternative to relieve your stress.  Here's a group hug for you.

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)