Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Teen mom kailyn

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

So kailyn teen mom was arguing about not wanting to get to know the gf of her ex I completely disagree with her what are your thoughts 

by on May. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I think it is important to know who is going to be around your child.

steviechick
by on May. 15, 2013 at 9:44 AM

She doesn't need to know the gf of the ex.  Just as long as she's not mentally ill and treats her kids kind that's all that matters.  Being BFF's with the ex's gf is a bad idea.

Jennyanne322
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I agree with you. You should always try to be friendly to your exes GF because they will be around your child and helping raise them. You should try and get to know them and give them a chance at least.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:28 AM

she's annoying. I don't like her.

jenmomx3
by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I think Kailyn is mad because the new gf is prettier than her, and because he moved on while they were still hooking up off and on.  She has had boyfriends, and now has a husband, so she needs to stop being jealous of who her son's father is dating.  She would be miserable if he acted like that towards her husband.

Robsessed98
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:03 PM
If they are serious and she's going to be around awhile, I think they should meet and try getting along for the child's sake.
mrsary
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM
This. Kailyn's jealousy is getting the best of her. She's a good mother but very spiteful and immature.

Quoting jenmomx3:

I think Kailyn is mad because the new gf is prettier than her, and because he moved on while they were still hooking up off and on.  She has had boyfriends, and now has a husband, so she needs to stop being jealous of who her son's father is dating.  She would be miserable if he acted like that towards her husband.

2boysmama311
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I think given the way Kailyn grew up, she is just scared. She is afraid that Isaac will love Vee ( or whatever her name is) and she will be "replaced". She reacts the way she does simply because she is afraid. 

Hopefully, she will come to a place where that fear is no longer there. 

raegan1221
by Raegan on May. 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I don't think you have to be buddies but you do need to know who is going to be around your child. IMO, not wanting to know is like not caring about your child.

Coco_81
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I would want to get to know them if my kids were going to be around them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN