Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Am I a troll???

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 5 Replies

All my friends are getting engaged or married by the end of he year...They all deserve it but I cant help but wonder when is my turn? I know I have to be patient, I know my "king" is going to come one day and all that jazz. But I was waiting so long for my ex to pop the question, then he left. So now I have to start from scratch and wait longer because I dont even have a prospect that is even close to being my man. Let alone fiane/husband....I dont want to just jump into a relationship because I really want it to last but I cant help but feel like the ugly duckling since I am not sharing great news like getting married or engaged. Just a rant....sorry....now back to your regular scheduled cm.

by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Lovingmommy1028
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM

i dont thinik your a troll you just want be appreciated & want to get married some day 

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I was married for 26 yrs.  Ex left me for the office tramp after he fathered two kids with her.  I'm now 49.  You are NEVER too old to want to a better life for yourself.  I see others moving on with their lives (after divorce).  I'm still waiting on a date since my divorce two years ago.  I've decided that I will do whatever makes me happy and in the meantime, Mr. Right may or may not come along.  I'm not going to dwell on that.  Instead I'm making my life everybit exciting if Mr. Right was in my life. 

I don't see how you are a troll.  You want to be needed again.  Nothing wrong with that. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Oh I thought you meant on CM Lol

Robsessed98
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Of course you're not a troll. Your time will come, but until it does enjoy the benefits of being single and focus on making a good life for you ans your child.
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Hang in there. I know its easier said than done but you are a pretty lady and one day someone will be lucky to have you and your LO (s) in their life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)