Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

how many?

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 11 Replies

how many single moms out there hate hate there baby daddy buthave to deal with him once and awhile not that often but still do you hate your baby daddy as much as i do!!!!!!

by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I dislike my ex.  He's a bonafide loser/deadbeat.  I never have to deal with him.  And, if I did it would strictly be with my atty. 

lovemybabes3
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:40 AM

there was a point when i HATED him...he became somewhat tolerable but he likes to pick fights and be rude so now i ignore most of it...we basically dont talk, as we have it in our agreement bc we would fight so much...i rather not deal w/ him bc then he relies on me to give him all the answers instead of being a dad...but i still cant stand him

dtm1491
by on May. 15, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I talk to mine through FB messages only once or twice a year if that. He does not know my child and it is staying that way.

mamer12812
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Lucky girls for the one's that have no problem with the baby daddy staying away i wish my did all the time just disappear hope someday he will he's coming today because his aunts told him to garnty it and to show him off to his new girlfriend but she's not coming in my house or seeing my baby she dont need to anyways he's a attention whore That's why it's has nothing to do with my baby he said make sure you feed before i get there so he wont fuckin asshole knows jack shit about babys and kids
Robsessed98
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:24 PM
I will always love bd1, we have always gotten along great and I have nothing bad to say about him. I care about bd2 solely bc I wouldn't have dd2 if it weren't for him, but I cant stand him as a person and am thankful dd is old enough now that I won't have to ever deal with him again.
mamer12812
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:51 PM

lol thats great girl :]

hot_momma633
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I hate mine to. a man who abandons his child is deserves all the disrespect in the world. now that he's decided to be a dad we don't talk unless he has to change weekends or something. other then that we don't talk at all.
Meg2011425
by Member on May. 15, 2013 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this
My opinions exactly on regards to hot momma 633.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlessiasMommy
by on May. 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I absolutely DESPISE my baby daddy... well, I don't even consider him that. I call him "sperm donor" because he hasn't even tried to be involved in my daughters life. Going on 2 years now, and he has only seen her maybe twice, and that was only because he was trying to get back with me but as soon as I told him I didn't want to date him, he decided that he wanted nothing to do with my daughter. 

Coco_81
by on May. 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I love my twins' father. He is an amazing father and we get along really well now that we aren't togther. I don't hate my other kids dad but I hate the way he is acting. He acts like he can care less about the kids and he rarely contacts me. It's always me calling him or texting him about the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)