Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

single teen mom

Posted by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

hey my name is lakisha and I'm a single mom to a 2yrs old daughter i was with the father since i was 11 i lost my virginityto him when i was 13 i thought it was love i got prego with Sarah when i was 14 and had her at 14 everything was OK until his mother got involvedshe didn't think Sarah was his because he's 5yrs older than i am I'm just here looking for friends who can relate to me

by on May. 15, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Robsessed98
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Welcome to the group. Why would she think the baby isn't his bc of his age?? That makes no sense. She needs to be more concerned about your parents slapping him with statutory rape than anything. Are you still seeing him and is he helping with the baby?
steviechick
by on May. 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Hi, Lakisha and welcome to the group.  Sorry that your daughter's grandmother is being nasty.  I guess she just didn't want to accept that her son had sex with a minor.  And, like Robessed has stated, he could have been put in jail for statutory rape.  

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Welcome to the group!

lydi
by on May. 15, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Hello Welcome to the group!

bestmom225
by on May. 16, 2013 at 3:58 PM

yes he help out somtimes when i ask but his mother said that i was a hoe a all kinds of things and ime not i got a dna and sarah's his daughter she told him that if he was around me than she was gonna ever be around him again

otoole
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM

hey and welcome, sad about your dd's grandmother, but her lose at the end of the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN