Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

How often does your kid see his other parent?

My kids see their dad about 3 times a year, whenever he can get enough time off of work to spend with them (he's out of state) or he decides to fly them out to visit.

by on May. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Replies (71-80):
flawskii
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My daughter has never seen her father...his doing not mines.

CafeMom Tickers
Ms_mom_81
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

once this year.

Lillysmommy0113
by on May. 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

he didnt see her for the 1st month she was born, saw her maybe 20 times and shes 4 months old.

drivenleonian
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:27 AM
My X is supposed to get both kids every other week, but he travels a lot and the kids make plans on his weekends often because he's unreliable. I used to switch weekends with him, but he's a jerk and I got tired of his games.
He sees DD about once every 6-8 weeks. DS will visit once every 10-12 weeks.
drivenleonian
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:34 AM
My X chooses to travel even though there are other employees willing to. It's as if he doesn't want to be here for his kids. He was the same way during our entire marriage.

Quoting owl0210:

It was every other weekend until he had to travel for work.

mmtosam06
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2013 at 4:47 AM
ummm this July 14th will be 4 years that ex last saw dd. Long story short I uprooted dd and myself 4 years ago in July because if domestic violence
caramel85
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Every 2-3 weeks for 4 hours...

caramel85
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Sometimes I feel my son resents me from not seeing his dad often, but it's not my fault. He gets his attitude problem sometimes especially when I ask him how's school, he acts like he doesn't love me. I can't control his father's actions/

Armygirl2299703
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:11 AM

My DD's dad lives about 20 minutes away. We havent seen him since the week after Easter. Before that it had been about 3-4 months. I'd say we see him about 3-4 times a year. He's a real pill. Drinking and fake friends are more important I guess. She doesn't care if he comes or goes anymore. Makes me sad sometimes since she's only going to be 7 and already doesn't care what he does.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

babid14
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:14 AM
My son hasnt seen him since he was 5 weeks old and he is coming up on 9 months in a little over a week. My daughter hasnt seen him even longer then that.
- the mest up part was he lived right down the street.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)