Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Do you think you'll ever remarry/get married?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  • 66 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you think that you'll ever get married (again)?

Options:

Yes

No

Other, please explain.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 80

View Results

by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steviechick
by on May. 16, 2013 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this

I'd prefer to have a SO.  Living in sin if you will. 

morethanamemory
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I would like to get married someday. Idk what the future holds so idk if it will happen.
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this
No I don't see myself getting married again. I would rather just be in a committed relationship than legally bound to someone ever again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on May. 16, 2013 at 11:02 AM
5 moms liked this
I want to, but we will see...I have a bf, but I need to get fully on my feet after leaving the ex 2 years ago, I'm still struggling. I NEED to do that for myself, without a man's help. Prove to myself that I can.
mrsary
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I don't plan on getting married again.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 16, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I am still undecided.

Cuchulu
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not sure.  There are times when I miss being married and having the love and support of a husband.  After my divorce I am scare and it's hard for me to trust another man.  Besides, I don't go out so how in the world am I going to find a man?  I put on some weight and feel not so attractive right now.  Don't get me wrong, I am happy with myself.  During this time alone I have learned to love my self and see what an amazing and caring person I am.  I feel like a whole person and don't need a man to make me happy.  I am happy all by myself but I think it might be nice to have someone to share life with.  The problem is I can't trust right now.  I loved my ex so much.  He was my world and I treated him like a king and still he walked out on me.  He used to be so loving and caring with me too and that's why I was so surprised when he walked out on me and our kids.  Then again I'm not that young any more so I guess it might be harder to find someone at my age.  I rather be alone than end up with another asshole.

kitty8199
by on May. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Hoping Justin proposes soon. I'm so ready, he's not. He's divorced. His ex left him while he was deployed. I think he wants to wait until he gets out if the army. I think he's still nervous it will happen again. He said so at the beginning of our relationship, but hoping he figures out I'm not leaving him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IloveNCIS
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Nope, I don't see myself getting married. Men are nothing but a pain. I don't need that stress.

labrax
by Member on May. 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I'll prefer a significant other. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN