Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

other mothers stories on this site have really inspired me and given me strenght .. agree?

Posted by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this
Since I join this site a few weeks ago I must say ..it has helped me a lot... even though I post my thoughts and feelings when I read what some single moms went through with there ex'es and still survive to tell there story I give them probs my heart ache is nothing compare to some of the mothers here...

To all those single moms still standing strong I give all my respect to you.....

Even though my heart ache is my heart ache and it hurts when I read the stories of some of these women especially the ones that where married and what there ex did I don't think I could live with that pain.....
by on May. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Robsessed98
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I agree. I've been here several years and have learned a lot, received tons of advice and support and have hopefully helped out a few moms as well. No matter how bad our situations are, there's always someone out there who has even bigger issues. We each handle whatever life hands us, but its great having others out there to help us through it.
maddiemommy2009
by on May. 16, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Yep sometimes I wish there were more locals in here so I can meet some of these moms in person lol...
My friends are not moms and the one I have that is ... she's inlove and I hate when people criticize the way a person feels
Stephd710
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I love being on here. I've gotten some great insight and the best advice of all: pick your battles. I used to argue and throw a fit and stress over every move my ex made, after the ladies here drilling it into me to just let it go, I have and I am SO much happier. If it doesn't endanger my girls lives...I couldnt care less. My heart breaks everytime I read a story that reminds me of mine. I hope advice I've given has helped some of them as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maddiemommy2009
by on May. 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Everytime I reach that sad point and how much he hurts me instead of dailing his number I come on here . And its been 7 weeks and i'm still going strong and the best thing I ever did was change my number and email ....... and honestly I'm really proud of myself because he knows how much I loved him that's why he took advantage of me and I'm sure its killing him to think I got over him so quickly ... on mothers day he texted my gf to tell me he misses me dearly and my daughter I didn't even bother to reply even my dad
Caramel824
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
I find some groups on here more informative than others,but it has been fun. I been on this site since it was club mom ,they changed the name and the site
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2013 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been here nearly two years and I've grown a lot.  I went through hell and back being married to my ex.  Suffered mental and verbal abuse from someone I once trusted more than anyone else in my life.  Today, I look back and have learned the red flags that I saw during my marriage were danger signs.  I won't make that mistake again.  I've read so many stories about other women that have gone through the same hell that I have gone through.  I wish I could meet them IRL.  But, being in here and being cybler buddies is just about the same.  I know I can reach out to all of you and you can help me get back on solid ground.  I, too, have helped out a lot of women just going through the first stages of seperation, being blindsided, etc.  It's helped me gain strength knowing I can help them get through one of the worst moments of their lives. 

What my ex put me and my daughter through I would never wish on my worse enemy.  It is the most worst thing any woman could ever go through.  My ex continues to battle his own demons on his own.  I have my garnishments in order and my life is looking pretty darn good now.  Even better then it was when I was married to the SOB.  I also have my daughter to love me and give me continued strength.  I look back and realize that God does work in mysterious ways.  He has truly opened up my life and made me a much happier and mentally healthier person. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)