Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I was greedy for making plans with her for MOTHERS DAY! Our daughter is three and he looked at her and said daddy wanted you for mothers day but mommy was being greedy. I told him well you get her for fathers day so shut up. The co states every other holiday him and his wife had my baby for easter. Now i know they are trying to push me out of my daughters life.

Was i being greedy for wanting to spend mothers day with MY daughter. That bitch of his can take a backseat!
by on May. 17, 2013 at 4:29 AM
Replies (31-36):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I would never leave it as "every other holiday" because that can be impossible to enforce. We have all major holidays listed out and then it is alternated by even/odd years. So we rotate that specific holiday. And mothers day weekend and fathers day weekend is the respective parent's every year.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

The co says he gets her every weekend and every other holiday he had her for easter and thought he'd get her for mothers day um no......he's getting her memorial day since i had her mothers day and he's also getting her fathers day. I don't find it fair that she thinks she is my daughters mom even though i gave birth to her and take care of her. If they stepped up then maybe i'd consider allowing her a mothers day visit eoy, and maybe if his wife would grow up and start acting like an adult i'd consider giving them my number again. All they want my number for is to play head games. She thinks he's faithful but little does she know i've spotted him out with other females while she's gone stripping.

He thinks i'm greedy he ain't seen greedy yet........LOL

Quoting ashybaby87:

Wow. He's an idiot. You're definitely not greedy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM

No it was selfish to keep her from you on mothers day be the bigger person on fathers day

katfeemom
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:35 PM

You are the MOTHER, therefore your daughter should spend MOTHER'S DAY with YOU.  HER MOTHER.  If it were STEPMOTHER's Day, then by all rights, she should spend it with her stepmother.  If it were, 'Father's slutty little girlfriend day', then yes she should spend it with her. Otherwise, follow the c/o unless changes are in there.

I'm fortunate enough that mine c/o says that regardless of the other weekends, my children are with me for Mother's Day, and my Birthday.  EXDH gets Father's Day and his birthday.  If he chooses NOT to spend that time with his kids, NOT my problem.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:40 PM
He's an ass hole

Quoting singlemom7421:

No your not greedy my ex has already kept my daughter on mothers day till 3oclock pm . I wentvto police for kidnaping chargers he was nowhere to be fiund th e only reson he kept her for hecwanted to spend. Spalate mothers day withh me i told him in that case i want to spend fathers day with her and he said thats not allowed
mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Idk when fathers day is i told him he'll get her

Quoting LifeCafe42:

No it was selfish to keep her from you on mothers day be the bigger person on fathers day

cowboygal
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 12:03 AM
This is mine also, despite whose weekend it is.

Quoting conniejo75:

Our papers state mothers day and fathers day weekend is spent with the respective parent every year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)