Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

need some encouragment please

Posted by   + Show Post

im a single mom. Me and my ex split up in December we are on good terms most of the time. our daughter is 16 months. Well Im also pregnant with his baby and he has been acting like a jerk. He hasnt asked me once how im feeling. Doesnt even as when my dr. appointments I thought I give him some space but its killing me. the other day said he wants a paternity test which shocked me but I agreed to do it once the baby is here. he says he just wants to be sure . ugh I feel like trash. I have no support my friends are always so busy. I live with my parents but we have never really been close. please any words that may help me get through this is what I could really use right now.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Replies (11-14):
Bres_Mommy_11
by on May. 18, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Girl! I am in a super similar situation. Message me and we will talk, yeah? I am a great ear, you can vent, too, if you'd like ;) haha

ilovemydarlins
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Well the only encouragement I have is I guess that you're not alone because I'm going through the same thing kind of. I'm pregnant with my husbands baby but he's telling his family that he doesn't know if it's his and is leaving all kinds lately. I don't really have any friends and my mom just passed away so all I have is my sister who's an alcoholic...so yeah I kind of am in the same boat. My husband didn't even go to the sonogram to see the sex of the baby. :( But I'll send you a friend invite and even though I doubt we live in the same city maybe we can talk on here? :)

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Stay strong and positive and you will get through the challenges.  They will be many great days ahead for you and the kids so look forward to them and enjoy every moment. 

claudiaf17
by New Member on May. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Thank you ladies for all of the positive advice I really needed it. you guys are awesome. staying positive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN