Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Off the fence and into the other pasture!

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do any of you find that just when you are starting to question your decision to move on, something happens to piss you off and makes you want to cut the balls off, oops, I meant strings.  :)  My husband and I have been separated for almost six months, and I am tired of it. He doesn't know what he wants, and I am feeling SO stuck. He is great in that he still pays all of our bills- he moved in with his brother. We talk every day, and mostly are friendlier now than in the last year of our marriage. However, this place has taken a lot of effort for me to get to. I had returned to college, but when he moved out my depression kicked in so bad that it took everything I had in me just to keep my head above water and care for the children. I have gotten so much better, but have to figure out. I really want to sell our house, move, and go back to school to get my degree so that I can comfortable support myself. Thing is, the thing that made me mad is so small, it's nuts. He made my favorite dinner for his brother and his girlfriend. Meanwhile, I asked him to make that for me on Mother's Day and he told me no. Maybe I'm just being nit picky.

Michelle

Stay the Course, Do What Feels Right

by on May. 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Its best to focus on what you want to better your life and let him have his life.

deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Do what you need to do for you.

camelia40
by on May. 19, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I started a new post called Woohoo, we've decided to divorce

Michelle

Stay the Course, Do What Feels Right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)