Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My STBXH

Posted by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
My stbxh has decided that i no longer get to talk to my daughter who is 3 when he has her bc it makes his gf uncomfortable she knew he had a wife and child when she cheated with him she knew how i was with my daughter i let him talk to our daughter every day no matter how we are towards each other i would never keep him out of her life so why would you keep me out of hers I've already explained to this bitch you got him I'm happy for you i have someone else who loves me an i wanna spend the rest of my life with if he would ever sign the papers ugh I'm not going after ur dude i don't want him i just want to be able to talk to my daughter when i cant see her ugh so pissed right now
by on May. 18, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gizmom529
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Bump
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM
How many days is she there?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gizmom529
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Shes there for 3 days
shelady99
by on May. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this
She needs to grow up. She can not interfere with contact between the two of you. The judge told me I'm not allowed to ignore calls when the children are with me.
dawncs
by on May. 18, 2013 at 4:29 PM

You should really bring this up in court about the inability to discuss issues with him or have communication with your daughter when he is there. This can become a real issue about his gf's insecurities about him possibly cheating on her with you even when you do not want him. This is always in the back of their minds when they win the cheater. You might want to either have sole custody or have the ability to make final decisions regarding her in regards to her education, medical care, etc. I am sure this will become more of a problem.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I was only allowed one call per weekend kids were there due to ex having similar complaints. He was allowed to call 2x during weekdays. Neither of us were given daily phone calls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Maybe you can set up a time before bed to say goodnight it's his time with her 

gizmom529
by Member on May. 20, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Im not saying i call 5 times a day but i called to tell her goodnight before and that was always fine with him now my daughter had been asking him to call me during the day and she told her no that she cant BOTHER me all day long my daughter is not a bother and i dont want her to feel like that and he calls her twice a day everyday bc hes his daughter too so why am i not goong to be afforded the same courtesy with my child and why isnt she allowed to call me shes my only child so im her only mother
Pink.Sunshine.
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:22 AM

uh no I would not let that fly! You have every right to call her as much as you want when she's over there.

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I would demand that you are talk to your daughter at least once a day when she's with her dad.  The gf has to comply.  If this doesn't happen then contact your atty.  When gf's are the cause of break-ups they seem to forget they are the cause of the break-up.  Insecurities set in and it goes from there.  You are the mother and should have contact with your own child whenever you want to talk to her.  The gf is just a gf and nothing more.  And, since the gf thinks you might be talking to your ex that's her problem to deal with.  Being insecure already?  I feel sorry for your ex. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN