Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

going nowhere....

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM
  • 8 Replies
In life......I love my children with all my heart. I wouldn't change the decisions I've made, but I'm so tired of feeling like I'm not going anywhere. Like I'm stuck. Like this is all there is in life. I don't know how to get ahead. I'm beyond broke. Bills are past due, can't afford extra daycare to work overtime. Blah. How do I get out of this crap cycle I'm in. How do I make extra money when I always have my son. Where do I go, what do I do. I'm not expecting answers, I guess I'm just venting. I'm just very frustrated today, and well have been for the last week or so.
by on May. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I hope things take a turn in the right direction for you.  Stay positive.

myamommy
by on May. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I' m in the same exact position i have no idea where to start to begin to make things better for us. I wish young girls would really listen when parents tell them to make sure they are stable BEFORE having kids. I wish i would have listened to people when they said that to me. I love my kids but i feel so overwhelmed trying to figure everything out how to pay bills, buy clothes and toys, kiss boo boos, make rice kripsy treats, juggle balls for entertainment lol..... you get it. It is very hard on top of it all i also have no car and bad credit from FAILED attempts at going to school when i wasnt really ready. So now i am in debt and havent accomplished a damn thing except have kids. I always think if i would of been so head strong about school as i was a man i would have my Doctorate lol. I have no help from the kids father which further pisses me off because i spend nights crying about termination notices or how to get diapers while he is wherever sleeping like a angel with no worries. I cant offer any advice til i find some for myself but i do want you to know you are not ALONE. I am embarrassed to say but i will be 30 yrs old tomorrow and still havent got a clue...... how sad. If you want we can be friends and try to come up with a GET AHEAD PLAN.

Mamavelt
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
You are not alone. I feel like I am slowly drowning. Subsistence living is so depressing and exhausting. I really believe that if I work really hard, try to do the right things and be a good person things will change for me, but as each day goes by, I wonder if my life will ever be happy or carefree again.
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

hugs

lauraash06
by Ashley on May. 19, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Oddly enough i turn 30 in july also.....i just never imagined this is how life would be.

Quoting myamommy:

I' m in the same exact position i have no idea where to start to begin to make things better for us. I wish young girls would really listen when parents tell them to make sure they are stable BEFORE having kids. I wish i would have listened to people when they said that to me. I love my kids but i feel so overwhelmed trying to figure everything out how to pay bills, buy clothes and toys, kiss boo boos, make rice kripsy treats, juggle balls for entertainment lol..... you get it. It is very hard on top of it all i also have no car and bad credit from FAILED attempts at going to school when i wasnt really ready. So now i am in debt and havent accomplished a damn thing except have kids. I always think if i would of been so head strong about school as i was a man i would have my Doctorate lol. I have no help from the kids father which further pisses me off because i spend nights crying about termination notices or how to get diapers while he is wherever sleeping like a angel with no worries. I cant offer any advice til i find some for myself but i do want you to know you are not ALONE. I am embarrassed to say but i will be 30 yrs old tomorrow and still havent got a clue...... how sad. If you want we can be friends and try to come up with a GET AHEAD PLAN.

proudmomncna87
by on May. 19, 2013 at 4:41 PM

amen we could be best friends hun, lol and yes i know the feeling somethings you kid does makes it worth it then u get ur bills and then u are brought back to real life im sure most single parents know this pain

charmgirl
by Member on May. 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM
This is me too. I live with my dad so I feel like an extreme loser.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 20, 2013 at 3:06 AM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)