Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My ex's girlfriend really?

Posted by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok as some of you may know my son is going through a tough time with going in between homes every other week, one week with me and one week with his dad and it is getting harder and harder now that my second son is born and here to control him and his bad ways, well about two days ago my son told me that his fathers girlfriend angie said she was going to come to my house and talk to me or do something and said oh really? how to respond to this

by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma.meg
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
And say what about what exactly?
Two_Hearts
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Children often interput conversations wrong...ever hear of 'telephone'? 

She may be wanting to come to you about concerns, or to talk to you about something important.

I wouldn't look negatively at it just yet.

If you really want to know , perhaps call her and let her know that your son said she wanted to speak to you and ask her whats on her mind.

pricemp2012
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:20 PM

to momma.meg my son told her that I supposively said that he couldn't talk to his baby brother sam and she said that she was going to come over and do something about it. When actually drake makes his bottle and throw away his diapers and all that good  stuff.

to two hearts we didn't exchange numbers in fact sense the child custody case have been going on she has been in hididng every since.

conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
This
They may be having issues at Dad's house too? Maybe if ex doesn't want to talk to yiu, she said she would be willing to? Or maybe your son was misbehaving and she told him she would tell you? (Like the threat of "just wait till Daddy gets home")

Quoting Two_Hearts:

Children often interput conversations wrong...ever hear of 'telephone'? 

She may be wanting to come to you about concerns, or to talk to you about something important.

I wouldn't look negatively at it just yet.

If you really want to know , perhaps call her and let her know that your son said she wanted to speak to you and ask her whats on her mind.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Two_Hearts
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting pricemp2012:

to momma.meg my son told her that I supposively said that he couldn't talk to his baby brother sam and she said that she was going to come over and do something about it. When actually drake makes his bottle and throw away his diapers and all that good  stuff.

to two hearts we didn't exchange numbers in fact sense the child custody case have been going on she has been in hididng every since.

so it is your son that is not being honest?

Honestly, i would be calling her if this is the case ...or call the son's dad and straighten everything out now.

Drama does not need to be presented when children are involved.

pricemp2012
by on May. 19, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Exactly that is what I am going to do as soon as his father comes and get him that and another issue I have with him

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 20, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Since it doesn't seem that she will be going anywhere maybe call and talk to her coparenting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by on May. 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Talk to the dad instead.  He needs to be a father to his kids and that even means talking to his gf about what's going on and getting everything worked out.

pricemp2012
by on May. 20, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I thank you guys for your input I have decided to tell my lawyer what she said and what actually goes on in my house because for one I have asked to meet her in person since she is around my son and is involved in his life and she has choosen to stay in hidding so sense she is the main reason why my sons father up and filed trying to get full custody of drake I am going to bring her into this as much as well since she want to say something like that to my son but I am going to leave it to the courts.

Robsessed98
by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:58 PM
I don't think 50/50 living is good for any child. They need a home base and consistent rules and schedules. I wouldn't get concerned about the comment. Kids aren't the most reliable storytellers. If she has something to say, just wait for her to say it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN