Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

New ..not single just yet tho

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM
  • 6 Replies

Hi my names cheyenne, i have a 16 month old son named Chris jr. Im not single just yet but my bf is apparently leaving back to live with his family in August after our lease. Im terrified. I have to find a job, an apt and get my son taken care of when im at work. I joined because everyone else keeps saying so what move on and nobody gets that this is fucking so scary for me. I just dont wanna fail and it'd be nice to hear any tips or advice.

by on May. 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Welcome! Take each day as it comes and find a good support system
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prego122211
by on May. 20, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Welcome! Take each day as it comes and find a good support system

Thanks, Im tryin too. Its feels like these next three months are torture awaiting a death sentence. i just want it too hurry up and come so i can bleed and heal finally

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it's scary, I know.  But, Cheyenne, you can do it.  

Robsessed98
by on May. 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. Take each issue on one at a time or you will be so overwhelmed it will feel impossible. You can do it if you focus and stay strong.
steviechick
by on May. 22, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Hi, Cheyenne, and welcome to the group.  You have enough time to find a job.  Get going on it now.  If you don't then apply for assistance and get cs set-up with the bf.  He has to help out financially even if you aren't married.  File for cs ASAP.  He's already walked out on you and your son.  Don't let him just walk out on his financial obligation.

MomstarJS
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:06 PM

I am also waiting in limbo. It truly sucks. And as for being terrified... Well I can relate completely. Two small kids here. so like the others said, take it one day at a time. I haven't been single for 12 years and I don't know what life has in store for me, but I'm trying to look at it as an oppurtunity instead of a sentence. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN