Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

DNA test results

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM
  • 14 Replies
So last week we got the DNA test results and it proved I was right my dd father is the father he has been denying her since November she is 13 months old ever since the new gf came in the picture he has been denying her. When we first results he text me and said we will deal with it through court cause he can't deal with me. This past weekend he now text me for my mailing address (he loves out of state never met his daughter) because he wants to send his beautiful baby some things. I'm so confused because I feel he is trying to suck up because he doesn't want me to screw him in court ?!?? Advice please
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karlanelson1978
by on May. 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM
6 moms liked this

Take his ass to court and ask for the maxium support that the courts will give you. Why should he be able to contribute when he wants to. And so what he has a new girlfriend his daughter comes first. good luck

krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Let him send away, no worries. I wouldn't deal with him without going through the court for your own protection. He will end up being a part of her life, that's good, all kids need to know both their parents.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I'd let him send her things, but I'd still be taking him to court for support of your daughter.  She deserves more than what she's gotten.

CaiZobug
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

THIS!!!!

Quoting karlanelson1978:

Take his ass to court and ask for the maxium support that the courts will give you. Why should he be able to contribute when he wants to. And so what he has a new girlfriend his daughter comes first. good luck

momma_2013
by on May. 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Take his ass to court!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Do everything through court. He has already proven hes going to be difficult and you need to protect yourself as well as your daughter.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Unique Yanique on May. 21, 2013 at 2:45 PM

I literally laughed out loud b/c before i even read the first response, i said TAKE HIS ASS TO COURT! :)

Robsessed98
by on May. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Now that he knows its his child, there's a good chance he wants to send her things bc that's what real dads do. Let him send whatever he will and see the baby if he wants, but don't drop the custody or support cases no matter what.
Lyssa42
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Thank you all! I'm taking him to court because I want it set in stone they ordered him to pay 958 a month to pay for his first child and the other mom settled for 700 so I think he is just trying to suck up to me so I don't go for the full amount!
Vegmommy
by on May. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree with the other ladies. Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN