Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dreams make me exhausted!

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
I have the most vivid dreams every single night and its ruining my life! They make me exhausted, they're crazy and random, and i can't wake up in the mornings. Even if i go to bed at 8-9 i cant wake up i'll set like 10 alarms and sleep through them.. I wake up feeling as though i slept for 10 minutes. Anyone else gone through this?
by on May. 23, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM

What kind of dreams are you having?  Do they involve the ex?  Are you recently single or going through a divorce?  These are more than likely reasons you are having these dreams.  Depression can take over our health big time.  I would suggest talking to a church counselor or a good friend about this. It's always a good idea to let your feelings out and get advice.

Robsessed98
by on May. 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM
I've never had that problem, in fact I'm the exact opposite. I don't understand the whole dream thing, but sleeping like that can be from depression. Any other symptoms or extra stressors?
cami.love
by on May. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
The dreams are crazy random like stuff that happened yrs ago will get intertwined with current stuf.. it's wierd! and i can't really remember them sometimes during the day something will remind me of a part of my dream...but that's pretty much it.
cami.love
by on May. 23, 2013 at 6:22 PM
and stuff thats never happened as well...wierd!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)