Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

took 4 1/2 years but my ex finally gave me the one thing Ive always wanted from him

Posted by on May. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

which was to sleep in

Ok as some of you know I moved to Va and am living in the exs parents home,due to certai circumstances. Well he moved back in as well the night before I moved out there. So we are pretty much living together. Him and I get along just fine. Well I guess last night he couldnt sleep so he stayed up all night. When dd woke up she went to use the bathroom and saw him and then they watched cartoons together.  Well next thing I know its almost 10 and Im like ohh crude and wondering what dd is doing cause she not in my bed and no movie is on I instantly feel like shit and when i see she on the couch (where exs sleeps) and watch cartoons I feel worse. I ask where daddy she said outside. He went to go smoke but was standing where he can see dd. I go outside and say sorry she woke him up. he said she didnt he didnt go to sleep and that they just watched cartoons and he didnt wake me cause he wanted time with dd and to let me sleep. I gave him a hug and said thank you. he looked at me all weird cause I dont think he knew how much just that small act meant to me. I told him thank you. he said it was fine she was good. I told him no thank you so much you have no idea how much just getting a little sleep in time means. he still looks at me funny. So I just turn around and start making breakfast.

by on May. 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sid1083
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Sleeeeeeeep. That was nice of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
camommy08
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I know I was super shocked. I was thinking ot myself why couldnt you do that when we were together,

MamaHens3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Aww that's cool of him, and sure that small act didn't even dawn on him. That it would be appreciated from you, that's good you get along that well and wish was the case normally, or most of the time.

We need more ex's like that, less grudge and more love even if it's for being a human lol. 

Robsessed98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM
That's great. It doesn't hurt him to do that sometimes. Hopefully he will realize it and do it again.
camommy08
by on May. 24, 2013 at 6:10 PM

ya i hope so as well. I know one time his mom and i went to run errands and dd was asleep in the car so he was like to me u go ahead and ill take dd. When I got home which was late she was already for bed and she tells me how daddy put her to bed and how she got old mcdonalds.

I esp will need his help on tues when I have to go take my placement test  for school next fall. I told him about it and then his uncle needed his help so I told him well talk about it later and figure it out

Quoting Robsessed98:

That's great. It doesn't hurt him to do that sometimes. Hopefully he will realize it and do it again.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM
How nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN