Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I hate being on my period when I'm emotionally jammed... AHHH! **Warning: Not short**

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

As the title reads, is what is happening. I'm emotional, roller coaster moods as it is on it. Add feel emotional, or angry some how other reasons makes it worse. Every thing that bugs me is ampted up, my bf does a "trigger" of mine that brings up past behavior of the past with ex troll. This time more harmless, for a example the cell phone. I with draw, and freak out thinking the worst when it's not. 

Lately my ex husband who I dub troll lol, has yet again shown his hypocritical side. My bf who've I've known for 2 years, sure spoke of him before as a friends with benefits and we got seroius. We live together now, have since late feb and he was sort of scared to. Not due to emotional, or us yet money reasons. He did it though, took the leap and both of us did seeing as I myself was scared. He didn't meet my kids truly, spend time with them until almost 9 months together. An until my fourth child was born, and he still didn't see them often enough. He has two himself, a son and a daughter. He spends time with my kids now, having them weekends since the troll has them during school. They get along, talk with one another and video games has been a shared bond lol.

My 8 yr old daughter has taken a shine to him the most, they get along since she's the big gamer of the kids and he is a gamer himself. She is a little spit fire, mouthy yet nothing too bad yet sassy. An he's the same, except she doesn't swear like him and or have a short patients about losing on them. Any who last weekend he went up north where he's from originally, to see his daughter dance thing and his kids have been over played with my kids. They all get along, they adore one another no lie it's cozy. She wanted to go my 8 yr old, trusting him and know both girls would like it said that's fine. So they go, I wrote something on FB about how they were there and jealous since I wanted to get out of my town an a child of mine does lol. His mom who WAS on my list, goes and freaks out contacts the troll. I get a call from him, which isn't normal since he doesn't call/txt when I have the kids not giving a rip. An he wants to talk to the girls, I right there knew someone tipped him off and really seeing his name flash on my phone while with my mom did it. He talks to my oldest that's 10, she's the shy one and she was geeked to have me to herself some how lol. An she asks about her sister, and she tells him honest. When I got the phone, I got the "concerned father of the year" side of him. I reasure him she's fine, he's been around for a while and he has kids himself as a father. I get where he's coming from, as does my bf who has a daughter yet I know he has done things the troll that has made me worry an he has brushed me off. Made me feel stupid, and oh he knows what he's doing an he knows he can trust his choice. I apparently don't, and am stupid.

I got a confession from his mom SHE CALLED HIM! Was just worried, these men these days prey on single mothers and go through them to get the kids. How I can't introduce them to new bf's, and I right there reading that thought who's new??  I even got this BS from the troll, I said what you talking about he's been around enough to be around. An he says you didn't talk about him, or said he wasn't around. I told him he has been around, I just didn't talk about him since it's my business who I date am with or could be with. We were figuring things out, yet he was around and we cared for one another. He has always respected my role as a mother, never demands or demands my time if the kids are around. As a parent, I do the same for him and we know how it works. She feels bad his mom, and my ex tells me he wants to meet him AGIAN my bf. He has met him before, and guess what he saw he towered over him stood his ground me around nicely shook his hand respectfully. An he saw him a month, or so ago outside when getting the kids early to snub him have a change of tone onto driving here. I get his concern, but really I took some time to introduce my bf Josh into my life. Not just mine, but the three big kids. I didn't have him stay over, come around the kids and if he came over was when they werent up. I made sure he was sticking around, for real for something with me to say hey kids this is momma's boyfriend a man in my life. After BD, fourths father I told myself keep the personal/social to myself. The toad, hd his now wife around our kids not even me out of the house over a wk. Moved in the house we once shared, he moved now bought a house with her but when he had the house was under 6 months she was in that house. Had the kids meet her family, under a year and in the next year June was marrying this female. When with BD, when things were awesome still when the kids got close to him to see momma was happy again. He got jealous, an attitude and just a mean little troll. Said I qoute "don't let him father my children", I was shocked and I said who said he was they have a father it's you. When I said don't let her replace the mother role where I'm not involved, he pffsted me like a child and said whatever an acted like I was an idiot. An that was less then 6 months, and she was taking them to school with them while he was at work. She replaced my role in his life, and that made me angry worried about my children's state of mind set. 

Sorry for it being long... just I can't ever win, I only talk to him about the kids and can't get an oz of his life for knowing what my kids are in. An he wants a lay out, explained essay of what is my life and who's in it so he can "approve" knowing him. When I don't give him that, he goes through the kids and says something on the lines of you won't get them or something. Bad enough I feel out casted during the week, he knows my weakness is those three beautiful, smart children that I raised mostly.Josh says to fuck him, ignore him but I can't very well when he slides in the kids. 

by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

MamaHens3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Thank you, its a pain in the ass dealing with someone who "is never wrong". If we ever become friends, I don't even know yet I can talk to his wife easily. An I can co parent with her, seeing as she knows more about the big kids school then troll does. At least she gives me respect of eye contact, and courtesty of being nice no act. I tired to talk to the troll about the kids a couple Sundays ago, he didn't even care to give me eye contact and wasn't even listening felt like. Dumb s%#t... felt like yelling "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?". I didn't want to scare the kids, and his young baby along with I know how to control myself lol. 

What did I see in him, and why didn't I leave him first before he left me? *sigh* 

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on May. 25, 2013 at 5:47 PM

That is the million dollar question that we are all asking.  (((hug)))

Quoting MamaHens3:

Thank you, its a pain in the ass dealing with someone who "is never wrong". If we ever become friends, I don't even know yet I can talk to his wife easily. An I can co parent with her, seeing as she knows more about the big kids school then troll does. At least she gives me respect of eye contact, and courtesty of being nice no act. I tired to talk to the troll about the kids a couple Sundays ago, he didn't even care to give me eye contact and wasn't even listening felt like. Dumb s%#t... felt like yelling "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?". I didn't want to scare the kids, and his young baby along with I know how to control myself lol. 

What did I see in him, and why didn't I leave him first before he left me? *sigh* 

Quoting amonkeymom:

hugs

LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 26, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)