Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Sex on the 1st date?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
  • 47 Replies

Have you done it?  Do you think it's a good idea or a bad one?  Why?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephd710
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:07 AM
5 moms liked this

Ive done it a few times and I am still single so what does that tell you?  LOL! 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Not for me. 

Robsessed98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:20 AM
5 moms liked this
I think it depends who it is, what your relationship was before the date and circumstances in general. I don't believe in having a minimum date rule. I've always taken it on an individual basis.
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
This.
I have done it.
I don't think it makes or breaks a relationship, but it can confuse things

Quoting Robsessed98:

I think it depends who it is, what your relationship was before the date and circumstances in general. I don't believe in having a minimum date rule. I've always taken it on an individual basis.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM
bad ..bad..bad..unless that's what ur after .
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Not a good idea if you want something serious.

MomAmy77
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I'm not happy about this but once . My divorce was final and I was lonely . My ex and I had a bad marriage . Anyway I met someone and we talked on the phone for 2 weeks.  I know not long but he gave me the speech he was falling for me and I was liking him a lot . Even though I just got out of a 10 year marriage there was no intimacy for over 8 years . My ex was just not with me . I went to this guys house to watch movies . He told me what I wanted to hear and well you know the rest . When we were chatting he said something very rude that made me cry . It was along the lines of I hold back and need let go and something very rude after that . So I left . I went home crying cause I felt like a slut . I talked to him the next day and he insulted me again and I never talked to him again . I'm not happy about it and I know I wasn't ready to day cause I didn't know how to love myself . Working on that but this took me a while to get over and never again . I never been like this . 

Eyelashes23
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM
I had sex on the the second date. We've been together for 2 years and talking about marriage so I guess it just depends on the person
MamaHens3
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I guess you could call it our first date, but was our second time meeting one another and we ended up at the end of the hanging out together lol. He is with me now though still, I don't regret it since that was something we both wanted some how. I wasn't looking for something, he wasn't either and so happens we got past that level into more. He could have walked away, and truly that was the first time I did that so fast. I made my x, and BD wait a month to get to that level. He had something about him I was drawn to. I had to have a piece of that ;), and I still get to have it thankfully. 

It works sometimes, or it doesn't. If not hey you weren't attached luckily, and was a clean get away hopefully protection was worn. An no first time bang child was made lol. 

MIMIBRIE
by Jayme on May. 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Same here. :)

Quoting Stephd710:

Ive done it a few times and I am still single so what does that tell you?  LOL! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN