Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not the same (vent)

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
  • 9 Replies
Feeling so frustrated with myself. Nothing goes right apparently in my life. I try to stay strong for my daughter but its not going so well right now. Feeling like I am going to break down. Getting a break is tough since I work and also am a mommy and a daddy to my child. It's so much missing everything I had before my daughters father and I's relationship went south. I miss the way i was I am not as happy as I use to be. It is effecting me everyday. I try to get happy but nothing works anymore, I have been trying the last year. I know why no one wants to be my friend or want to talk to me it's because I am not happy. If I was happy I would still have the best friend but I don't anymore that's hard on me even after a month of her not being my friend. It's my fault I am so angry at myself for being the way I am.  Nothing goes right in my life feeling like a failure to myself as well as my daughter.I am sure my daughter knows that I am not happy even tho I try to be for her. What do I do? Nothing really. thanks for listening to me vent. 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Robsessed98
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Maybe a little counseling would help. Until you learn to love as well as like yourself, you will never be happy. It takes time and work, but you can get there given the right tools and direction. Idk what happened with your friend, but if she had been a real friend your unhappiness wouldnt have ended the relationship.
erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Yeah I have been trying to go to counseling but I can't go all the time because or work.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Maybe a little counseling would help. Until you learn to love as well as like yourself, you will never be happy. It takes time and work, but you can get there given the right tools and direction. Idk what happened with your friend, but if she had been a real friend your unhappiness wouldnt have ended the relationship.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Thats what she told me she's gone forever I have to try to forget her it's not easy to.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
texasjen
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Well of course we could all sit here and say " been there done that" but its different for everyone who goes through trying times. It does suck beling alone, it does make you unhappy, and sad and pissed ! I have felt all of the above, but what are you going to do -sit in that mood .... no, realize that you are OK, you really are ok.... really. Thankfully for you - your daughter has you! It so sad that so many children in this world dont have a caring parent. Please dont be one of those parents that gets so overwhelmed with their own problems that you forget that you child is there and needs your full support.

Your friend- not too sure exactly what went on from that but if she was able to walk away from someone that was so far down, that wasnt a friend my dear, sorry. True friends stay by your side, no matter what.

erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I grew up with my parents caring so I know that first hand how that feels. People keep saying she wasn't a good friend to walk away and I know that but its tough because I connected with her. I loved her and now she's gone.

Quoting texasjen:

Well of course we could all sit here and say " been there done that" but its different for everyone who goes through trying times. It does suck beling alone, it does make you unhappy, and sad and pissed ! I have felt all of the above, but what are you going to do -sit in that mood .... no, realize that you are OK, you really are ok.... really. Thankfully for you - your daughter has you! It so sad that so many children in this world dont have a caring parent. Please dont be one of those parents that gets so overwhelmed with their own problems that you forget that you child is there and needs your full support.

Your friend- not too sure exactly what went on from that but if she was able to walk away from someone that was so far down, that wasnt a friend my dear, sorry. True friends stay by your side, no matter what.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
texasjen
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

of course it's tough... and  i am sorry for the situation. Your a young girl, you have the world in front of you.... hopefully you can get out there and find another friend to confide in.

It does help to have that somebody to talk too - again sorry dear

erinmomofone
by on May. 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I hope when I go back to school in the fall I'll find people to connect more too.

Quoting texasjen:

of course it's tough... and  i am sorry for the situation. Your a young girl, you have the world in front of you.... hopefully you can get out there and find another friend to confide in.

It does help to have that somebody to talk too - again sorry dear

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on May. 25, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Learn to love yourself you can't have real relationships until you do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)