Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooo embarrassing!

Posted by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 2 Replies
Tonight was my 30 yr high school reunion. I keep up with everyone I was friends with through FB and email, so its no biggie to me and I really just had no desire to go. I rarely lie, but didn't have an excuse to not go, so had announced I was going to be gone this weekend to avoid questions. I spent last night on my mom's couch and wasn't feeling too good today, so I just laid around and didn't even get dressed or comb my hair. In other words, I looked like shit. Mid-aft there was a knock on the door, so I opened it without thinking. I about died when I saw one of my favorite hs bfs standing there all handsome and grinning with his wife beside him. He had no idea I'd be there and were coming to see my mom, so he was as shocked as me. I hadn't seen him in 23 yrs, but we've always stayed in touch. It was awesome getting to spend some time with them, but when he knew me I was one of those who was never seen without looking my best and the one time he sees me after all these years, I was one hot mess. I knew he has idealized me all this time, even though I've told him not to a million times. Now I'm sure he's been cured of that lol. I think the worst part was meeting his wife looking like that knowing she's heard about how "gorgeous and perfect" (her words) I was for so long. Oh well... Next time, I will be using the peephole for sure.
by on May. 25, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2013 at 1:27 AM
LMBO that's a lovely way to see an old bf. I would have probably freaked.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Lol oh no!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)