Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

hi

Posted by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have been in this group for a while . Just have not formally introduced my self. I have 3 children DS1 is 6 and is with his father every othee week. DS2 and DD1 are 17months and never see there father. Only once in 5 months. How is do you coup with the fact your children will never know their father?
by on May. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robsessed98
by on May. 27, 2013 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. Never is a long time and there is no way to know what might happen. Even if it does turn out he's never involved, there is no reason you can't provide a full and happy life for the kids without him. Don't worry about what he is or isn't doing and focus on succeeding in spite of him.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on May. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, and welcome to the group.  It's up to your ex to step up to the plate and be a father.  If he doesn't show any kind of interest to your kids all you have to do is get that cs.  If ex feels the  need to ignore his own kids then just tell them that their dad has no interest in them.  They can and will handle it since they are so young.  There are plenty of kids that never see their fathers and they do just fine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)