Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enlightenment

Posted by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

The beginning,,,

That's where most people start. Where everything happeneded. The start of a revolution, a war, a life, a vendetta, a dease. I could go on, but why.  We all have these amazing beginnings. These incredible lives, with interesting stories. Every experience, from laughter to tears, hatred to fear, is just stupifying, how its just apart of the daily struggle.

I have never done anything like this before. I dont know what to expect. In fact, my sister told me this would be good for me... I'm sure she ment sitting around in a group, rather then hidding behing my computer. Yet talking about my insecurities and failures in front of a group of strangers with faces is completely different then this.

Today, it was a bad day. My Ex told me out of spite that he was having another kid less then a year after i left him. MY daughter is almost three. Shes beautiful and amazing. Her favorite color is yellow.Her favorite number is 9 or 10 pending on the day. She loves rain drops, walking around the block, exploring the back yard. She is my world.

My sister said it might be good for me to get some of this off of my chest... To relate... To some how find comfort in the misfortune that I've experienced. So this is my attempt to connect with people who have had similar troubles.

I don't really know how to tell anyone anything without feeling like I'm complaining. I'm not searching for pity, I want to grow from this. I want to learn from others experiences. To have some kind of relationship with people who can relate.

I have a lot of baggage, but no one really knows.

by on May. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
deltathree
by Gold Member on May. 28, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Hi & welcome! :)  It's always great to take an experience & learn from it.

Robsessed98
by on May. 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Welcome to the group. It does feel better to get things off your chest and even complain sometimes. It's not healthy to keep it all in.
hearmecom
by on May. 28, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Thsnk you so much... Im very  glad i decided to try this.

steviechick
by Gold Member on May. 29, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Hello and welcome.  I've been here for almost 2 years and I've grown a lot by opening up my heart and soul and allowing myself to be honest to those I've never even met IRL.  Getting a divorce and becoming a single mom is the hardest thing we women will ever go through next to dealing with an actual death in the family.  And, divorce is just like death - you have to let it go as painful as it is. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)