Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm freaking out a little... in a good way

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
  • 5 Replies

My bf and I been emailing back and forth this morning. I woke up to a good morning email and nother with pictures of engagements rings he says he has no clue what to get and how to go about it but wants ideas what I like. We haveen talking about this a while but after his mom doing and trying to break us up I didn't think it will happen but he reminded me of the rings he got for us and am not going anywhere. He told me I won't think about our trip when I get back if I didn't want this relationship go forward. Am now the one nervousness and all.  I mean in the past I never had a guy properly propose and do in a nuce way and I didn't act this nervous but with him from the moment he asked my dads blessing to this. I told him you choose the ring it would be more special if you put hte effort in it. We will see what happens when he comes back. I can defintley seee my future with him he is really sweet and is one of those type of guys you think they only exist in books lol.

by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
steviechick
by on May. 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Good luck to you and I hope you get asked properly.  As far as your future MIL sometimes you can't please 'Mom' no matter what. 

Blessed_Mommy87
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Thank You. and he will he told me he will only ask a girl one time in his life so thats he isn't rushing he wants it to be memoriable. I ignore his mom all together I have done everything and nothing pleases her she losing control over him and shes throwing a fit.

Barblicious
by on May. 31, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Awww how sweet. :)

LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Very sweet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 1, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Glad you're happy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)