Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

vent!!! baby daddy

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

I hate my ex's girlfriend! I thought it was called baby mama / daddy drama not baby daddy girl friend drama! I Don't even know where she gets off email me or texting my husband some of the bull shit she does! You would think my ex would make her stop! I guess I know who wears the pants in their relationship! Her! She says some horrible things even wishes death upon us & my two little girls! She is so vedictive she hacks my facebook or makes on in my name then hacked my friends & familys pages too! She even has gond far enough to hack into my email and delete emails I had saved from convos between my ex & her to get rid of evidence she spilled while getting fired up ! 

She doesn't even have nothing to do with my daughter period, mostly cause my ex don't want to be in her life at all ! I can't get her to stop! It's unreal! Now my ex's sister wants to be in my daughters life & that bitch of a girl friend is trying to ruine it anyway she can for my little girl to have at least 1 real family member in her life! I'm to the point where its driving me an my husband crazy! The best part is I NEVER MEET THIS B IN MY LIFE! yet she claims to know me from what my ex told her!

My ex has been working a great job then he quit it thinking he won't have to pay child support ! He hasn't paid in 2 months & now the case worker is going to try to take it out his account & freeze his cridet! ( word on the street my ex is buying a new car) I just hope we get a freaking court case soon! I hate having to ask my family for money to get things for my little girl when her dad should be helping!

okay sorry for the rant, I just can't talk to my family about it anymore they are all tired of hearing it. 

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM

vent away.  You need to go back to court keep everything documented so your child wont be around her during visits.  This is my biggest pet peeve when gf's get in the way of a relationship between kids and their dads becasue they are jealous of the mother.

kayeeare228
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I hate her! she is sooo annoying trying to ruine my life! but the fact is she is a childish vendictive B who doesn't have a life of her own! I really hope my ex gets what coming to him! He wouldn't be this way if it wasn't for her!! He is such a coward! 

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like everyone could use some help in growing up.

dawncs
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

She is probably very jealous of two things. First, you have a daughter before he even met her, and she probably wants her child to be first in his life if they have one. Second, she is probably very jealous of the child support he pays you. She is a complete idiot in life because what he does to you could happen to her when they split up if they have a child together no matter how much he sweet talks her now. My Mom's neighbor's daughter faced the same thing when her ex husband did the same thing to her with child support that he did to the first wife. You could tell her this, but she will never believe you in a million years that it could happen to her.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

kayeeare228
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Oh my husband & I have tryed telling her, he's a known cheater. She don't want to hear it so when it happens to her oh well. She is jealous & I understand why I would be too in her shoes. But I wouldn't hack into her stuff & constently email her to fight with her when i have nothing to do with the situation. 

vbway
by Member on Jun. 10, 2013 at 4:46 PM

You have to find a way to turn the drama off. You life will be much happier. Even if it takes shutting down your facebook page. If she is hacking your emails, you need to make it more secure. Also, when you get an email from your ex, always forward it to a separate email address as a backup. Don't take calls, text or emails from her. I wouldn't even open an email from her if you can help it and never respond to her. You have the ability to stop a lot of this. You just have to be the bigger person. Don't let the childish things she does bother you. You cannot force your ex to make the right decision regarding his job and child support. Don't stress over things you cannot control. Trust me, you will be much happier. As for the aunt. You can control that do. Never discuss the gf with you. Just ask her over for dinner or something to visit your child and keep the drama out of it. Best of luck. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN