Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
So I am 9weeks pregnant and have been single since 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant.
I haven't thought much about dating since, and just decided it was time to focus on other things (baby, preparing for baby)
I was fine with all of this. I don't want to be with my ex because if what he did that caused our break up and the huge lack of trust, however being pregnant with another mans baby makes it I unappealing to be with another man to me. For years this guy I've went to school with since 1st grade has wanted to date me, I'd never give in. At the time he never had a job and lived off his family. Since he has grown up and does have a job and he's still after me. I'm not really showing at 9 weeks (well 7 when I last saw him) so by looking you can't tell. I went into his work to have my car worked on and haven't stopped hearing from him since I made the appointment. I finally told him it was awkward because I was pregnant and that I wasn't sure about it. Thinking the pregnancy would scare him off. It didn't. Which is flattering and a little weird at same time.

He's an attractive man and has pulled himself together nicely, I'm just not sure now is the time?
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Replies (21-21):
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I have no idea why you would want to date, or why a man would date a pregnant woman. Your first prioriy is the baby. I would hold off on any dating until after the babyis born.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)