Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I need prayers please update in purple

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM
  • 8 Replies

update: ok so I texted my exmil that morning and asked her how great grabdfather was she told me his doing better and they have got him as better as they can get him. They spent all night there. I think everyone is getting ready for that call from the hospital. So they are having me keep the phone in my room cause I wake up to it better then they do. thank you everyone for the prayers

So my daughters great grandfather has cancer. He been slowly get worse this past year. Well today one of his sons calls and tells us they had to put him in the hospital again due to having a hard time breathing and his hand and feet swelling up. Then at midnight the dog wakes me cause the son is knocking on out door (he lives a few houses down) well I go and awake my  ex inlaws. So they call the hospitals and get some info. From what I got is he in congestive heart failure. His kidneys are going. And that he has a dnr. So they leave the phone with me cause my exmil thinks she may sleep through the call, with the storm and all.

We then about 30 mins or so they call back. I bring the phone to exmil and she says that they will be there soon. I ask if everything ok and she shakes her head. So they left and i asked if theres anything I can do. She said just listening for the phone. Ive been trying to get a hold of my ex who went to stay at his other grandfathers house ( pawpaw need my ex to weild something so my ex figured he just go stay the night and get some night fishing in- oh boy when i go woken did i get worried cause it was thundering and lighting and raining hard and i dont know if he went out on the boat, still having heard from him but if he is at pawpaw then he has no service-either way im worried about him. will explain) SHe said not to say anything to him and get him worried and worked up. I told her well I tried txting him saying something wrong with great grandfather. so they are on the way to the hospital all i know is his vitals are dropping. exmil said he could be fine by the time they get there. the son called just know ask if they left and if they know if they put him in icu.

so the reason im worried about my ex when it comes to this possibly be the night great grandfather dies is cause this is his fav grandfather. He spent a lot of time with him. ex told me that the day great grandfather dies he will shut down may go off into the woods for a bit. SO Im just worried that he may wont get to say goodbye or maybe he will have his own way to say good bye. him and i are friends we get a long great. I told him that if he does shut down i hope that he just sending me a text to let me know he is ok. I told him that i dont know much on what is going on. Now I wish I didnt I hate for him to wake drive down the road and get bomb by my text and not read all of them first but dont want to call the house he is at cause even pawpaw health is failing and dont want to wake him.

I just want to cry cause I know if great grandfather dies this whole family will be majorly hurting. we all know it is coming but it still hurts. even i am hurting. he considers me family. I will miss him always asking if i brought him a truck full of hot cali girls for him.

so please ladies pray for my family in this hard scary time and send us good vibes. I pray that if he does pass it not painful and its peaceful.

i know if he does pass now isgood cause my sil finacee still here for her. He leaves in 2 weeks for boot. im glad everyone here has someone to hold them up. they all are engaged. my 2 bil and my sil all are engaged right now. everyone but my ex. his whatever she is left and is in az.(she pregnant with his third kid -second with her-and is tellin us she is in labor but on meds to stop it cause she is only 31 weeks. the sad part is its hard to believe anything she says cause she lies all the time...so prayers for his baby and her that everything is ok there)

sorry to ramble on and if this doesnt make any sense i know i was just kinda typing. im scared and worried about everyone

by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM

BUMP!

rocky_mtn_mama
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

praying

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hugs!

lydi
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Prayers and hugs for everyone to be strong during this very difficult time. 

camommy08
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:36 PM

thank you 

Quoting rocky_mtn_mama:

praying

camommy08
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM

thank you

Quoting lydi:

Prayers and hugs for everyone to be strong during this very difficult time. 

camommy08
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:37 PM

thank you

Quoting easinpc:

Hugs!

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Prayers for the family. It's a tough time to go through, but having family around helps a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN