Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

DD's funny comment

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

I saw a guy I used to be friends with, but lost touch over time and he didn't say anything to me at first and I thought  that was weird, but my other friend I was visiting told me he didn't recognize me at first and said I looked really good.  So my dd's comment was "because you used to be fluffy"  We watched Gabriel Iglesias' Hot and Fluffy with the 5 stages of fat.  Big, Healthy, Husky, Fluffy and Damn.  I thought her comment was just too funny and cute. 

by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM

simple smile

vbway
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Kids do say the funniest things. 

A recent funny moment with my girls: We were driving and the girls wanted me to find music on the radio. I was flipping through the stations and my girls heard a song they recognized. They must have heard it at school because I wasn't familiar with it. They both belt out " That girl is on fire..." and they are just singing like crazy girls. They are 5 and 7. Then my 5 year stops and says... "Mom if that girls is on fire, then why doesn't the other girl stop singing and put her out" 

My 7 year old and I were laughing all the way home. Kids are a lot of work, but they can be so much fun. 

lydi
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

That is awesome! Kids logic makes so much sense sometimes. 

Quoting vbway:

Kids do say the funniest things. 

A recent funny moment with my girls: We were driving and the girls wanted me to find music on the radio. I was flipping through the stations and my girls heard a song they recognized. They must have heard it at school because I wasn't familiar with it. They both belt out " That girl is on fire..." and they are just singing like crazy girls. They are 5 and 7. Then my 5 year stops and says... "Mom if that girls is on fire, then why doesn't the other girl stop singing and put her out" 

My 7 year old and I were laughing all the way home. Kids are a lot of work, but they can be so much fun. 

steviechick
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Kids are honest when they are this young. 

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM
It's funny when LOs come out with those little tidbits we never even thought about them picking up on. Those little sponges soak up everything.
lucasmadre
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:31 AM

So cute, god love our kids. They really get us through life don't they?

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:56 AM

lol

FarynsMommy
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Ahh how cute!! that is funny !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN