Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I can honestly say he disgusts me! Am I wrong?

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 37 Replies
I am nauseated by my sons father. I love my son more than anything in the world and I thank God for him every day! But, I can't stand his dad. He makes me want to throw up. And I recently broke up with my BF (who was more of a father figure) and ever since he makes Pervy comments at me & it makes me crazy!! Bc he was so abusive and mean and fucked up, when I tried to be nice... It's like Fuck You Man! The photos (the gray in replies) are things he had said to me & yet I'm the evil bitch for telling him to only contact me when it has to do with our child. How dare I? (There's of course more o the story but he was very evil to me for years & I tried... He pushed me to the Fuck YOU as a person point.)
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Mobile Photo

But I'm bad for saying Stop & leave me alone!
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Mobile Photo

I'm horrible for reacting... And being done?
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Mobile Photo

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
And yes, I have his name saved as "Mud Whistle" in my phone. He purposely irritates me!
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps you should block him from texting you like that and don't respond unless the conversation revolves around visitation with your son.
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM
& since I know he does it to irritate me, it just irritates me more! Ugh, sorry? I'm irritated! Lol.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

And yes, I have his name saved as "Mud Whistle" in my phone. He purposely irritates me!
newlife2013
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM
He's disgusting but don't reply, miserable and disrespectful individuals need to be ignored. He goes for blood w those comments.
PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Can you do that? I've called my carrier before & they said I'd have to completely block the number & I can't do that.

Quoting grneyedormom:

Perhaps you should block him from texting you like that and don't respond unless the conversation revolves around visitation with your son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:54 PM
That's horrible. I would just ignore him unless he text about the baby. You are better off without him.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Everyone needs to change their condition to make themselves better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)