Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can honestly say he disgusts me! Am I wrong?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am nauseated by my sons father. I love my son more than anything in the world and I thank God for him every day! But, I can't stand his dad. He makes me want to throw up. And I recently broke up with my BF (who was more of a father figure) and ever since he makes Pervy comments at me & it makes me crazy!! Bc he was so abusive and mean and fucked up, when I tried to be nice... It's like Fuck You Man! The photos (the gray in replies) are things he had said to me & yet I'm the evil bitch for telling him to only contact me when it has to do with our child. How dare I? (There's of course more o the story but he was very evil to me for years & I tried... He pushed me to the Fuck YOU as a person point.)
by on Jun. 11, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Replies (31-37):
dtm1491
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 2:54 PM

lol I just added that to my reply. I think they do because I think my brother has it. He is the one who told me about it. I have had it for a year. It is also a great caller id.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I'll have to see if they have this for iPhone.

Quoting dtm1491:

If you have an Android phone that have an App called Mr. Number. Download that app and you will be able to block both calls and texts from him. You simply add him to a block list. You have the option of sending him to voicemail or simply hanging up on him with no voicemail. I suggest the latter. I have the app and love it. You will still be able to read his texts via Mr. Number but they do not show up in your regular inbox. Try it. I promise you will be happy :)

PeaceLoveZ
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:01 PM
I just looked and it didn't come up :(

Quoting dtm1491:

lol I just added that to my reply. I think they do because I think my brother has it. He is the one who told me about it. I have had it for a year. It is also a great caller id.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Quoting dtm1491:

If you have an Android phone that have an App called Mr. Number. Download that app and you will be able to block both calls and texts from him. You simply add him to a block list. You have the option of sending him to voicemail or simply hanging up on him with no voicemail. I suggest the latter. I have the app and love it. You will still be able to read his texts via Mr. Number but they do not show up in your regular inbox. Try it. I promise you will be happy :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dtm1491
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

aaaww that sucks! I'll ask my brother if he has something similar and let you know.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I just looked and it didn't come up :(

Quoting dtm1491:

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Quoting dtm1491:

Barblicious
by Barbara on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:28 PM

iPhone does not allow access to call information, and as such no application will exist that can block numbers and texts. UNLESS you jailbreak your phone to mod it yourself, then you can get an app called iBlacklist. But Jailbreaking your phone is risky.

I would just advise that you ignore ignore ignore - or even report his harassment.

lnrmom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Perhaps a restraining order is in order?
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:36 PM
File a restraining order that should stop him

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I have been asking him to please stop for like 2 years at least once a week, and he just won't. I'm at a loss at this point!

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Hugs mama he is accomplishing what he's been trying to do and get under your skin. Personally I would respond. Please stop harassing me. Any further communication will be solely about our child. If this continues I will have to take further actions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rydersmom11
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:51 PM

wow he is really low sounds like something my babygirl dad would say ahhh men theesesa\ day like there any better what have they done they dont know what love is all they care about is them selves and sex

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)