Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you get your child's father anything... ?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 62 Replies

Are you planning on giving your child's father a gift for Father's Day?  If so, what?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
If the kids want to then yeah but from me, no.
Lovingmommy1028
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

no i am giving nothing to him were not together any more the only thing he will get is a phone call from his son unless he comes to pick him up for to spend fathers day with him but that it

vbway
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:10 AM

We won't be sending him anything. We haven't seen or heard from him in several years. He is probably living with his mother, so I could send something there, but I won't. 

But if he were involved with the kids, I would. Probably a homemade card from the kids and some little gift that the kids picked out. 

skittlebeans88
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this
We are giving him three framed pictures of our dd, three boxes of dots (they're his favorite) andhis mom bought himfour pairs of boxers from old navy and a giftcard from Rudys. (Bbq restaurant)
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:18 AM

If my son says he wants to we will buy or do something. My ex is not into observing these holidays so its nothing he will miss.

colins_mom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this
yeah a get out of.jail free card. I am going and forgiving the arrears on his chikd support. im never gonna see it anyway.
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:24 AM
2 moms liked this
My ex husband always receives a gift from my daughter. And he will be receiving a gift from my son as well. My ex husband has stepped in and is raising my son as his own. My son's biological father will get nothing of course. We don't acknowledge him what-so-ever.

*We'll save gifts for the end of this month when he returns from Afghanistan*
27Peanuts
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Yup...there's this living social deal where you put an image on metal. It's less than 20 with processing and shipping.

LTryon
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
The kids usually make him a card or small gift, but no, none of my money will be spent on him. He sees the kids 2 days a month, and complains about child support all the time. If you ask me, $460/month is a pretty small fee to buy your way out of being responsible for your 2 children.

On the other hand, for SO.. we're having his grandfather's military flag framed in a shadowbox with an engraved plaque with his name, rank, and years of service. I'll probably get him some chocolates and a card too. He likes chocolate more than I do, so I always get him special chocolates for any possible gift giving holiday.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krisnkids
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

The kids are with their dad, I'm sure his wife will do something. I will just do a courteous "Happy Father's Day" text.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)