Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't catch up.....

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

I'm just so tired. I can't seem to sleep when I need to and can't get all the stuff I need done in time, I pay my bills late even when I have the money. Anyone else feel like they are never caught up? Are you ok with it?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kris10leighc
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I never feel like there is enough time in the day or money in my bank account. I'm never ok with it. I just deal with it best I can, try not to stress get what you can done. You can I ly do your best.
lucasmadre
by Member on Jun. 12, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Thanks, I just want to feel like one time I can sleep at night knowing I am caught up. Is that too much to ask :) Feel like I need a personal assistant!

mz23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Oh lawd you just reminded me of bills ive forgotten. *sigh* I wishbi was caught up with everuthing I truly do, and the worst part is its credit card debt and I continue digging myself in a hole.
lucasmadre
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:20 AM

Me too girl, I have almost $20,000 on credit cards and the sad thing is it is all gas and groceries and things like that....no fancy shoes or designer handbags for me!!! One foot in front of the other....XO

Quoting mz23:

Oh lawd you just reminded me of bills ive forgotten. *sigh* I wishbi was caught up with everuthing I truly do, and the worst part is its credit card debt and I continue digging myself in a hole.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)