Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

why is it so hard to get over and forget

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
  • 0 Replies

so i have been on and off  with my daughter's father for almost 2 years now my daughter is 5months old i got with him knowing he lkked mirrriiijuanna and drank alot didnr really havenothing going with him dont know why but i guess i attract losers... so anyways i did everything for him we moved to my dads and thats where we got pregnant we then moved to his dads i didnt like it there he was suppose to get a job he got hislicence thats was it i moved back to my moms i them moved with his mom back to my mom i gave birth and we had just got back together like a month or 2 before i had her but we wernt living together noone new we were back to gether ... until i gacve birth my sister went to pick him up to take him to thehospital ... he stayed with me for 2 days we then droipped him off at his sisters i say him 2 weeks late and moved out with him we were on welfare that put usin a hotel for 2 weeks we stayed with 2 of my friends for a while and then we finaly got our appt ,. which wasnice at first but then all of a sudden all his friends would be coming over like 4 guys at a time and they would always be there morning tonight.. we also had an annoying roomate .with an annoying son ... he startedto get high all the time and go everywhere be in and out of the apppt i was theponly one doing all the work moving our stuff in cleaning the house and taking care ofour daughter he or roomate did nothbing butmessaround with there fri8ends all day ... well when eve her got mad at me he would tellme he needed to talk to me and take mein the room when his friends were here.. hes chokedme he pushed me down i tripped over our daughters stroller. he aloso pushedme and he kiked me in theleg and ribs he punchedme in the back of the head wen opur daughter was getting her 2 months shots ... at the doc office ..ahhhh the last thing he did was push me when i had my daughter inmy arms off the couch i left i was done taking it ... i didnt talk top him for months iput restraining prder and gotfull custody .. but just recentlky i went to go see him i stayed a week with him and ...i feel really weak fordoing it but im kinda glad i did cuz i seen somethings i didnt really wanna see but now hes calling me and telling me he got a job interviwe and hes tired of living the gutter life ... im tired of helping that what ive been doing forever it his turn to try but it sux cuz i have to look aty our dfaughter everyday whichlooks nothinglikme me everythinglike her everyday and not wake up toaloving boyfriend fiancee father .. i am a mom hes not a father hes a partierlier selfish dirt bag that doesnt care about anyone buthim self but then why do i wake upwithing i was waking upto him and haveing acupof a coffe with him after what hes doneforme im tryingtofind counceling to helpmethrough this to tekll mewhat i can do to nott think like him anymore but uuaahhh .. anyways please any advoiice will help thanks imin riverside countyif uknow of ny councelingor whatever

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN