Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My Ex's Parenting Ability SUCKS!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ugh, so the 11 year old is doing summer school online math so he can pass 6th grade. He sucks at math, we know that, he has always struggled with it. So ds is at his dad's house doing this. He has failed 3 of 3 of the first lesson quizzes that he has done. So what does ex do? Lecture him how mom is spending so much money for him to do these classes and how he doesn't care, ds can repeat 6th grade blah blah blah blah. In other words, ex doesn't talk to the kids he talks at them. So I told him to have my 13 year old daughter call me when she wakes up. I'll have her tutor him. Oh wait, that's what I told ex to do!

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:56 PM
What a jack but. Im glad your son has a mom and sister with some since willing and trying to help. The kids will learn, dads a bonehead lol.
steviechick
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:30 PM

They certainly do suck!   All you can do is ask your daughter to help out when you aren't there.  You ARE doing the right thing in continuing a tutorial for your son.  I sucked in math, too when I was younger.  There weren't tutorials for me back then. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Sounds a lot like my ex.  He loves to lecture and talk at the kids and they just sit there with this blank stare.  It does NO good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN