Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

POF

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:05 PM
  • 67 Replies
So I actually made an account today and man, all day!!! So many messages with cheesy lines hahaha.

Some of these guys are HOT! But is it true? Lol
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsBoats08
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:11 PM
3 moms liked this
Most of them are out for one thing. I've met a great guy on there after a couple bad dates :)
achavez219
by Abby on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I agree about the cheesy lines! lol I've been on a couple of dates with guys from there but nothing ever came of it :/
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
My experience is POF is the bar scene of prev years... everyone trying to hook up, not long term.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:21 PM
3 moms liked this

Just be very careful.

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I have an ad on pof and most of the guts that have contacted me are bald , fat, or black. Or plain just not my type. I would meet a few days after contact so you know if there is any spark or not. A lot of flat out losers though on that site. Good luck.
Pooge
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I have not met a decent guy from there..if they so hot why they on that site to begin with? I ran across a crazy on there..and one wanting IMO a chick for a green card...so watch out..might not be their pics
singlemom7421
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM
I was on there but no dates eas on match and got some guys who were wanted by thepolice. One was for rape and the other for not paing cs but please meet any guy at a public. Place and never go with them alone
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I met a guy on there 7 months ago. still seeing each other. but there are many horny toads on there!
Kazmira222
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM
I'm on POF too. I do meet some decent guys, but yea, some are just looking for one thing. There was one guy on there who kept being super rude because I wasn't a size 3!! Wtf?! He pretty much was telling me what I should look like.. It was dumb. Such a tool he was! He may have had a hot body but his ego is what will ruin him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpurgeonMom
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Ha i joined yesterday to! my favorite line so far is when i ask if they have had luck and get the response not until i met you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)