Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO WATCH MY KIDS WHILE IM IN LABOR!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Im 6 months pregnant and its just me and my 2 kids(age 3 and 5).I live by myself and I dont have many friends,especially that live close by and I doubt my family will be around when I go into labor.And I dont have money to pay for a babysitter.I called the hospital to see if they knew of any or if they could help in that situation and they pretty much said that they wouldnt have anybody there to watch them while I was in labor.Any suggestions???
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
neveragain17
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Wow.... Bump..?
ngarciaf
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Why are you moving? Can't u stay in CA until the baby is born?

Quoting mama2be81:

Im in Apple Valley Ca right now but next month im moving to Las Vegas.

Vanasha
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Look I don't know what this lady situation is and it's not my place to judge....she cam
nikabear
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
So why does your story keep changing???? You have already posted this in three other groups........
nikabear
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Stop bitching and handle your damn business!!!!!! Sounds like you need to find the daddy........

Quoting mama2be81:

THE FATHERS OF MY KIDS ARE NOT AROUND.ONE OF THEM DIED AND THE OTHER ONE IS A DEADBEAT AND I DONT KNOW OR CARE WHERE HE IS!!!!IS EVERYBODY CLEAR NOW ABOOUT THE DAMN FATHERS???THEY ARE NOT AROUND!!!!
Vanasha
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:47 AM
15 moms liked this
She came here for comfort and advice....so why the hell is she being judge....everyone in this group is a single parent and I am pretty sure it's not by choice so if you have nothing good to say to her....keep your shit talking to your self. That the shit I hate about us women we are so quick to bad talk someone and don't seem to understand that you are in the same predicament. We are all in the same group cause either your divorced, your other half iOS dead, he just did not want to be with you or he is a dead beat.
kidlover2
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
2 moms liked this
The tax payers paid for my children when I was single... What's your point?

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

You are a single mom if you are not married. The question on where the dads are, is legit. So if you want to keep having kids by different men go ahead. i take it you do not work at all, which is why you have not answered the "who watches your kids now" question.

Maybe you should move to where your family is since you appear to have no friends or anyone to help you. Just a thought. You seem to know everything so why are you on here? I assume us tax payers are paying for your kids too right?

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM
6 moms liked this

Who is judging? We asked simple questions and we were yelled at. She was given suggestions and ideas and some even asking if she lived close. However, even if I did live close she has burned so many bridges here that I would be hesitant to offer IRL assistance. With the behavior she has displayed here her real life demeanor does make one wonder. 

Quoting Vanasha:

She came here for comfort and advice....so why the hell is she being judge....everyone in this group is a single parent and I am pretty sure it's not by choice so if you have nothing good to say to her....keep your shit talking to your self. That the shit I hate about us women we are so quick to bad talk someone and don't seem to understand that you are in the same predicament. We are all in the same group cause either your divorced, your other half iOS dead, he just did not want to be with you or he is a dead beat.

Vanasha
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM
3 moms liked this
I am guessing you did not read what everyone else had to say. All she asked was for suggestions, so how bout saying "how about leaving your kids with their father". It's not my business or your business to ask where are the fathers and why are they not taking care of them. How would you feel if someone came up to you and say oh your a single mom, where are the father of your child or children. Why are you raising them by yourself. All am saying if you can't help her hold your mule.

Quoting krisnkids:

Who is judging? We asked simple questions and we were yelled at. She was given suggestions and ideas and some even asking if she lived close. However, even if I did live close she has burned so many bridges here that I would be hesitant to offer IRL assistance. With the behavior she has displayed here her real life demeanor does make one wonder. 

Quoting Vanasha:

momto3B
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM
2 moms liked this

Being a single mother does not remotely preclude a father being around.

Quoting mama2be81:

Ok obviously I wouldnt be on a single mothers page if the fathers were around!One of them is dead and the other one is a deadbeat!I am in Las Vegas!and no I am not close to any of the familys!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)