Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO WATCH MY KIDS WHILE IM IN LABOR!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Im 6 months pregnant and its just me and my 2 kids(age 3 and 5).I live by myself and I dont have many friends,especially that live close by and I doubt my family will be around when I go into labor.And I dont have money to pay for a babysitter.I called the hospital to see if they knew of any or if they could help in that situation and they pretty much said that they wouldnt have anybody there to watch them while I was in labor.Any suggestions???
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Replies (231-240):
starry_mom
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:28 AM
My 5 year old came with me, ultimately ended up being my labor coach "push mama! Keep pushing!" :) it was beautiful.
Nashuasmom
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I was 800 miles away from family so i scheduled for my mom to come.
I went two weeks to early so we had to call a friend.
Do you have just 1 friend? You'd be surprised how kind people can be.
If even just an acquaintance need help for real I would help.
Pam74033
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM
2 moms liked this
So what do you want here? You've been given suggestions, you've been given ideas, some have even given sympathy. You're not happy with any of that, so what are you fishing for?
Where the hell were your kids while you were getting knocked up yet again? You have 3 kids by 3 different men who apparently have no family or no family that gives a shit. I think if I were you I would've been a little more careful and getting pregnant again. Who watches them while you work? Or do you even work? How does someone not have ANY resources at all or have you used them all up?
You've had 6 months to prepare and you're at a loss as to what to do. Pull your head out of your ass and take care of business. And PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, GET YOUR TUBES TIED. Good luck to your poor kids.
Vanasha
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I see you still going hard at this lady, damn what happened to you that you can't have some compassion for a fellow single mother. I don't care if she is a liar and she pick the wrong men but you don't know her personally, so stop acting like you do. Your not helping her all you are doing is kicking her when she is down. It's obvious something happened in her life that left her life that left her bruised and bitter.

Quoting krisnkids:

Because she wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the rear.

Quoting Shay512:

Quoting virginiamama71:

Yes, you are right she put herself there but y make it harder for her? Just give advice the best you can and keep moving. I'm pretty sure she knows what a mess she made for herself. Nothing we can do but pray for her and them innocent babies, give good advice and keep moving. She don't need to get in a depress state of mind bc that can hurt her along with her kids. That's why no matter how bad somebody situation is I still try to give them hope and let them know that it won't storm forever... Don't give up, etc. That's all I'm saying but every woman is different this is just me and how I am. I just think us women should help one another when it's needed especially with advice instead of judging!

Megan11587
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

In another post a couple days ago, you discussed the situations with the fathers and none of them were dead...

Quoting mama2be81:

Ok obviously I wouldnt be on a single mothers page if the fathers were around!One of them is dead and the other one is a deadbeat!I am in Las Vegas!and no I am not close to any of the familys!

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM

And in this post she said she was in California, broke and wanting to move to Vegas. Evidently she had enough money to move overnight? 

Quoting Megan11587:

In another post a couple days ago, you discussed the situations with the fathers and none of them were dead...

Quoting mama2be81:

Ok obviously I wouldnt be on a single mothers page if the fathers were around!One of them is dead and the other one is a deadbeat!I am in Las Vegas!and no I am not close to any of the familys!

Megan11587
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Hmm... interesting.

Well after reading a few pages of these replies and looking at her older posts, I have nothing nice to say, so I think I'm going to leave this thread..

Quoting krisnkids:

And in this post she said she was in California, broke and wanting to move to Vegas. Evidently she had enough money to move overnight? 

Quoting Megan11587:

Quoting mama2be81:

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Not going 'hard' on her, I am being real.

Sorry, I have no sympathy for someone who puts themsevles over and over in the situation that she is in, who then lies, yells at and is rude to people trying to help her. And before you say, 'well you have never been in that situation before', my youngest was born while my husband was deployed; 3 other children to worry about. I had a csection with twins when I was a surroagte; 4 children to worry about while a single mom and a 4 day hosptial stay; they came 2 weeks before scheduled csec. Oh wait, and I have also moved across country with 4 kids by myself, funding it myself and not on welfare. I planned it, I didn't do the "oh its cheaper/easier to make a buck over there" (which as I already told her, Vegas is only 3% cheaper than Apple Valley, California. Which incidentally Apple Valley is a lower cost of living than the national average.

Quoting Vanasha:

I see you still going hard at this lady, damn what happened to you that you can't have some compassion for a fellow single mother. I don't care if she is a liar and she pick the wrong men but you don't know her personally, so stop acting like you do. Your not helping her all you are doing is kicking her when she is down. It's obvious something happened in her life that left her life that left her bruised and bitter.

Quoting krisnkids:

Because she wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the rear.

Ali5683
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I don't read other comments or replies. Not many people do.

It seems that she needs to keep her legs closed considering she is choosing boys who run away. So now, the rest of us are paying for her bad decisions while others suffer because they're not getting the support they need.

Quoting kiriis:

Read the other replies and posts. Baby dddy 1 is dead, baby daddy 2 and 3 are MIA, and only one pays support. She is an welfare, and has no job.

Quoting Ali5683:

Where are the fathers of your other kids? Where is the father of the kid you're pregnant with? What about co-workers? Do your kids go to daycare while you work? I don't get your situation. I don't understand how it gets this out of control!!

Ali5683
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I don't read other comments or replies. Not many people do.

It seems that she needs to keep her legs closed considering she is choosing boys who run away. So now, the rest of us are paying for her bad decisions while others suffer because they're not getting the support they need.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

OP does not work, on welfare, all 3 different baby daddies none involved. Read through this hot mess of a thread.

Quoting Ali5683:

Where are the fathers of your other kids? Where is the father of the kid you're pregnant with? What about co-workers? Do your kids go to daycare while you work? I don't get your situation. I don't understand how it gets this out of control!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN