Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he's very slowly

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
  • 5 Replies
Dropping out of our life......this is weekend was the third weekend in a row my daughters dad hasn't taken her last weekend he failed to show because he put his hobby before our daughter during the week last week he stopped by with breakfast and i again offered him fathers day weekend he told me he'd be in detroit and refused to take her. You all may remember how we sat around til 10p and she cried because she wanted to go to her dads.

He's a diabetic so you'd think it would make him want to spend more time with her nope his hobby is more important than our daughter.

I made up for the missed weekends with a night at my bf's with him and his 2 year old son. She had a blast with them and so did i.

I don't want her to forget who her dad is though. i'm scared she will. She loves A but she also loves her dad.
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brittybby2010
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM

She will understand in the future. Don't push it, Hun. 

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
It kinda sucks i don't push him to take her but we are supposed to be moving in with A this winter so you'd think her dad would be trying to spend more time with her.

Quoting brittybby2010:

She will understand in the future. Don't push it, Hun. 

steviechick
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I have given up on trying to figure out my ex.  He's mentally gone and could simply care less about his own flesh and blood.   He now treats his own daughter like she's nothing to him.  Verbally abusive to her last December when she forgot his b-day.  He didn't even bother to get her anything for Christmas nor for her b-day this past weekend.  We both had to take him to court in April because he decided to be a deadbeat.  Just think - facing your father in court because he's a loser in life.  Now I'm getting garnishments from him.  So, I'm sure he's taking that out on his own daughter.  He's trash as far as I'm  concerned.  SO much better off without him in my life. He  will continue this treatment with his other two kids he has with his tramp.  He was married before me and walked out on his first child.  SHe will be 32 in a few weeks.  Beautiful, smart and seems to be happy living her life not knowing who her natural father is.  My ex is scum and better off forgetting about.  My daughter is smart enough to know who her father really is - a louse.

mz23
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
My ex wanted to spend fathersbday with my dd after idk how long without seeing her. So I say come tomorrow we can meet at the park. He doesn't want to or cant. He basically wants to see her on holidays then claim im keeping her from him. Its unfortunate but what can you do? I offered to meet him any day this week but he says he cant. we can try but its truly on them.
mz23
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
My ex wanted to spend fathersbday with my dd after idk how long without seeing her. So I say come tomorrow we can meet at the park. He doesn't want to or cant. He basically wants to see her on holidays then claim im keeping her from him. Its unfortunate but what can you do? I offered to meet him any day this week but he says he cant. we can try but its truly on them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)