Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Have you ever fallen asleep in the middle of doing something?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
  • 17 Replies

A friend of mine posted a picture on FB this morning of how she found her SO.  It seems he'd been doing laundry late last night and fell asleep on the couch between loads.  He had a bottle of Downy in his hand still when she found him.

Have you, or your kiddo, ever fallen asleep in the middle of something?

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Once my daughter fell asleep in the middle of eating her dinner.  Face in plate and everything!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

cute wink mini

Quoting amonkeymom:

Once my daughter fell asleep in the middle of eating her dinner.  Face in plate and everything!

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Not yet.... 

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

No

sleep

vbway
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Only when I was suffering with fibromyalgia. Those were the worst 4 years of my life. I fell asleep at my computer through out the day, I was unable to drive because I would fall asleep at the wheel. I slept to and from work, I fell asleep anytime I was left in a quite place for more than 2 minutes. Doctor appointments, as soon as I sat down after work, anywhere. I used to take hour long naps under my desk at work and still struggle to make it though the day. Luckily, I found a great doctor who helped me resolve my fibro and don't have those problems anymore. 

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM
A few weeks ago I fell asleep eating dinner... not the first time.
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM
I've had fibromyalgia for 13 years. What meds are you on? I've controlled mine for several years but am having flare ups too often again. PM me if you prefer. Ty.

Quoting vbway:

Only when I was suffering with fibromyalgia. Those were the worst 4 years of my life. I fell asleep at my computer through out the day, I was unable to drive because I would fall asleep at the wheel. I slept to and from work, I fell asleep anytime I was left in a quite place for more than 2 minutes. Doctor appointments, as soon as I sat down after work, anywhere. I used to take hour long naps under my desk at work and still struggle to make it though the day. Luckily, I found a great doctor who helped me resolve my fibro and don't have those problems anymore. 

EarlGrayHot
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM

I fell asleep at work earlier today because there has been nothing to do here most of the day!  Falling asleep while watching TV happens all the time.  I hope your friend took a picture of her guy sleeping and holding the Downy bottle!

vbway
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I'd be happy to share. I just sent you a message. 

Quoting Robsessed98:

I've had fibromyalgia for 13 years. What meds are you on? I've controlled mine for several years but am having flare ups too often again. PM me if you prefer. Ty.

Quoting vbway:

MamaHens3
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I loved to read in my younger days, I'm 30 now btw lol. As time went on with age, had kids and when I'd relax my body would relax no doubt. I started to fall asleep while reading! I felt so old, I love to read but these days or past few years. I can't knowing what will happen, I've had a book or my once had kindle fall on my face. Fall on the bed, if was laying side ways. Was side, and I felt bad since I liked the book was reading. 

I fall asleep in movies, TV shows and really I haven't seen some movies still since I've passed out lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)