Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Relationship after sex? Plz no cruel responses :-/

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ladies! Wow it's been so long since I've been on here!
Need some advice please! ;)so on fri my cousin introduced me to a family friend of theirs. We connected through Facebook on Monday and met on Friday. We got it off great but we did hook up. That was great also! He has told me before if we hit it off we would go to a concert on sat. And we did. He rented a hotel room across from the concert place so we didnt have to srive home after drinking it is an hour and a half drive home..and we had a great time!! He payed for everything even bought my son a tshirt! I feel have felt so comfortable around him from the second we met. We never run out of stuff to talk about when we are together.!! Do you think it's possible for us to have a relationship of already hooking up? Have any of you done this and had a long lasting relationship?
Thx ladies!!
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
vbway
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Yes. A good friend of mine went through a bad divorce. She met a man she really liked but wasn't ready for a relationship. They decided to just spend the occasional night together.  They were both really into each other but he didn't want to push her, he thought she would pull away. Well after a few months of a casual relationship, she told him that she had very strong feeling for him. He felt the same way and they started dating. Before that, their meetings were limited to 1 day per week between 9-11pm. They started with Dinner dates and after about 8 months, he met her kids. That was 5 years ago. Neither of them want to get married (because of bad past marriages) but they are very happy together. He treats her children as if they were his own. It can work out. 

Stephd710
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Ive had both happen.  I hooked up with my ex husband the 2nd night we met and we were together from that day for 9 years.  Ive also been dating since our divorce and have had a few one night stands that never went anywhere after that.  So it just depends on the people I think.  

ShannyLouisiany
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
could definitely happen. anything could!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candiMomof3
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:22 PM
That is awesome! I feel like I want to talk to him every minute of the day but I know I shouldn't. Like yesterday I wanted to text him so bad but knew it was Father's Day and he was spending it with his son so I just waited he finally texted to ask how my day went :) and today I text him bout 1 just saying hi hope he's having a good day and we talked for a bit. I don't wanna seem desperate ya know? But I really do like him! Lol the ppl behind us at the concert asked us how long we have known each other cause we looked so happy we told them it was only our second day hanging out in our entire lives they said wow you all look so happy like your w know each other forever! I liked that! ;)
candiMomof3
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:23 PM
Thx ladies!!
I feel like I want to talk to him every minute of the day but I know I shouldn't. Like yesterday I wanted to text him so bad but knew it was Father's Day and he was spending it with his son so I just waited he finally texted to ask how my day went :) and today I text him bout 1 just saying hi hope he's having a good day and we talked for a bit. I don't wanna seem desperate ya know? But I really do like him! Lol the ppl behind us at the concert asked us how long we have known each other cause we looked so happy we told them it was only our second day hanging out in our entire lives they said wow you all look so happy like your w know each other forever! I liked that! ;)
Eyelashes23
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I had sex on our 2nd date. It's been two years and we are so happy, talking about getting engaged.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)