Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ITS A BALANCING ACT!!!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  • 0 Replies

Alright so this post is for the single mommies who are in relationships, have full/part time jobs and of course their kidos....how do you do it?? I have a 2 year old little boy, I am an assistant manager at a retail store, and i have a boyfriend that i try to make time for.. My work schedule changes from week to week. Its never a set thing.  Some days I open, some days I close and in between too.  On nights that I close I stop and see my boyfriend on my way home.  On evenings Im off he comes to my house and we hang out and watch movies, and he gets along with my little boy so great.  But once a week we like to go out just us and spend some time together and sometimes with our friends.  But here lately I have been wrecking my brain about how to balance it all.  If i open my son goes into day care, if i close my mom, nana or dad watches him.  My mom is constantly complaining all the time about having to keep him and truth be told she doesnt that much at all, my nana watches him more than anyone.  But my mother has never had to go through being a single parent with a small child and work and have a relationship at the same time.  She always had my dad even after they divorced.  When they divorced me and my brother were older and we went to school and werent so much to take care of.  Anyway its all crazy and my brain is on over load!!!!

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)