Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

7mos now venting

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 8 Replies
Problems have been around but really thougt things would be better. I took back my unborn child's dad thinking things would be better, nope his ex sent me texts between them. Dead on texts when I work or had my car so he can go mess around with her. Even as after going threw the struggle of moving in together ,& meeting his kids !!! His ex sent me the texts because I had his two girls to myself one day. I'm crushed emoitionally & stressed finicially. We barely moved in & I want to kick him out but he don't want to leave, & I know he's been with her still deep down this weekend. I need advice or help :(
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shelley11709
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Kick him out and if he won't go pack up your stuff and leave.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Like before let him go and this time leave him gone.

take care of yourself. 

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM
You have to decide how you will allow yourself to be treated. If you keep him around after knowing how he's behaving, you're telling him it's ok to treat you that way. And if you let him stay, you'll have no right to get mad at him for continuing the behavior.
MamaMialee
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM
I can't leave my apartment & his name is on the lease & he's not trying to leave either :/
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Why do you have to stay there?

Quoting MamaMialee:

I can't leave my apartment & his name is on the lease & he's not trying to leave either :/

MamaMialee
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Its my apartment I barely signed my lease with him :/
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:48 PM
He needs to go. If he refuses, pack his shit, put it on the porch and change the locks. You deserve better.
bethanne1023
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I broke my lease with my ex after we renewed it three weeks earlier. I forfeited all of my furniture that I worked hard to pay for (nevermind the security deposit). I left because he was doing drugs and I suspected he was cheating on me anyway. I let him know it wasn't ok to treat me that way or our daughter that way. I left with the most important things: my beautiful daughter and my sanity. It is better for her this way. Sometimes you have to follow your gut without giving anything else a second thought. Money, the couches, dressers, etc can all be replaced; my daughters childhood shouldn't be filled with a poisonous relationship.. her childhood CANNOT be replaced.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN