Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Just won't stop!!!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
My stbx mil, just won't stop. I have stbx as friends on fb, I'm being as friendly as I can for the kids. It's what they need. I made a post in his wall about what's up with his phone. She makes a huge comment on how once the money was gone I was gone, and that karma will get me. I really have to lol. She's only heard one side if the story, and I'm so done with the drama! Hs ended 11 yrs ago, I'm done with it!!
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
woodstock525
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Ignore her or don't post on your stbx's fb page and set your fb so that he can see what you want him to, but his fb friends (like stbxmil) can't.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Have some fun with her. Respond something along the lines of, "Yeah, when he failed to buy me a new Cadillac after my old one hit 30,000 miles I had to call it quits. A girl's gotta have standards right?"

steviechick
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Your stbx-MIL needs to be blocked from your FB page.  I would also stop posting things in your stbx's FB page.  You only need to communicate with him via your atty or through your cell phone ONLY about your kids.  Unfortunately, your stbx-MIL only sees one side to the story and she's going to back her son no matter what.  I would set your FB page to having only your Friends see your posts.  Set it on Private. 

dawncs
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I agree with steviechick in regards to her siding with her son no matter what. He has probably said somethings about the relationship or divorce that you do not know about on what he said to her over time. Some men can be pretty obsessed with money in some regards and will blame others for their shortcomings in regards to it. It sounds like the case here with your ex.

Dawn

Group owner of Different Learners Support Group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/118648)

MrsBoats08
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Thanks ladies. I have blocked her from my page and my business page. Ex finally gave me his new number, since he "lost" his old cell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN