Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Finally talked to the baby daddy

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 4 Replies

After months I finally had a one on one with the bd and I told him I'm tired of him pretending that I don't exist. And I found out that my sons half brother isn't being nice to my exes new fiancĂ© and also my fiancĂ© is staring to do what he did to me to her making her cry I wish that there was a way that I could warn grrrr so many thoughts tonight . I just hope my son doesn't disrespect woman :( my ex is so selfish 

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this
They have their relationship now and she will find out he is something or nothing.
heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Just remember, children become what they see.  That disrespect was something that led me to kick donor out of my house.  Donor's father was extremely disrespectful towards his new gf in front of me and my son and the apple don't fall far from the tree because donor tried to pull the same nonsense on me but I'm not weak when it comes to that.  Abusive/disrespectful men seek weak, vulnerable and insecure women.  His new gf may cry and that's his way of getting a hold onto her.  Maybe she'll find a spine too and walk away.  But keep a close eye on your son if he's around this fool. 

MamaBernie
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:25 AM

That's what I'm concerned about if they ever fight in front of my son and I find out about it I'm going to talk with them both sigh  :(

easinpc
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)