Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

When's the last time ....

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 43 Replies

For all you single moms...curious...how long has it been since you were passionately kissed?   How about how long since your last intimate encounter?   

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:27 PM
passionately kissed never. had a good make out session forever. sex? whats that?
chirpymama87
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM
A year.
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Passionately kissed-last night. Intimate encounter-last year. But I hope this dry spell is coming to an end with this guy I'm seeing.

Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM

How do you have non forceful /non rape sex and kids but no passionate kissing? really?

Quoting Jenn8604:

passionately kissed never. had a good make out session forever. sex? whats that?

Jenn8604
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:56 PM
i have a kid not kids and he wasnt passionate. Heck he sucked at kissing the only time it was a good make out session was when he was drunk He was good at sex tho. and with his fingers that's it.
Quoting Oliviasmom72:

How do you have non forceful /non rape sex and kids but no passionate kissing? really?

Quoting Jenn8604:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Just curious. I am a kisser and bad kissers don't make it to the bedroom with me.

Quoting Jenn8604:

i have a kid not kids and he wasnt passionate. Heck he sucked at kissing the only time it was a good make out session was when he was drunk He was good at sex tho. and with his fingers that's it.
Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Quoting Jenn8604:

michiganmom5150
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Last night on all counts.
heretolisten
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Too funny!  I love to kiss too and although it may be inappropriate to kiss on the first date, I kinda make it a point to because I'm not going to waste my time on a bad kisser.  LOL  

Btw.. my own answers to the post:  going on 3 years. *sigh* 

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Just curious. I am a kisser and bad kissers don't make it to the bedroom with me.

Quoting Jenn8604:

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Quoting Jenn8604:

shelley11709
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM
About 2 weeks for both. I thought I was happily married, having a rough patch but still in it for the long haul. So imagine my surprise when he came home and told me it was over almost 2 days later.
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
2 weeks ago. My fwb and I try to get together once a week but we live 50 miles apart so it's not always easy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN