Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

can i kick her a** please

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM
  • 20 Replies
My daughters sm came to my door pick her up and she looks at me infront of my daughter and goes you look like you've been up drinking all nite. I wanted to snatch the weave out of her head. I don't drink wtf if my daughter hadn't been in front of me i would have played some stuff i have on my phone between her dad and me
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conniejo75
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't stoop to her level. Always take the high road. If she gets no response, it's not fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Nah, don't give her the satisfaction of stooping to her level. Always take the high road and be the better woman. I hope you don't mean pics of you and your ex taken since he's been with her? If so, shame on you.
mhaney03
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:38 PM
2 moms liked this

that's when you say "honey, go to your room for a minute, the adults need to talk" THEN snatch the weave.

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Nope i have none but i have more evidence to end his marriage then he realizes i'm waiting for the slip up and him to file paperwork(which he will not do) he has not seen our daughter in 3 weeks because he's putting his hobby over her.......

Quoting Robsessed98:

Nah, don't give her the satisfaction of stooping to her level. Always take the high road and be the better woman. I hope you don't mean pics of you and your ex taken since he's been with her? If so, shame on you.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:44 PM
As bad as i wanted to i didn't

Quoting mhaney03:

that's when you say "honey, go to your room for a minute, the adults need to talk" THEN snatch the weave.

mom2priceboys
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell ex that from here on out, you are not dealing with her crud so if he can't do the transfer then it will not be happening!!

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM
My mom usually does them but she got off early and he wouldn't answer his phone.....she said he sounded mad because he had to come get our daughter.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

I would tell ex that from here on out, you are not dealing with her crud so if he can't do the transfer then it will not be happening!!

mom2priceboys
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Then he doesn't need to come get her if he is going to spend the weekend angry at the luxery of seeing his child.

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

My mom usually does them but she got off early and he wouldn't answer his phone.....she said he sounded mad because he had to come get our daughter.

Quoting mom2priceboys:

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 5:59 PM
tell her back"and u would know"..
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:01 PM
He's down to two weekends a month his choice not mine. I offered him fathers day he said no the weekend before that he blew our child off for a video shoot(his hobby is rapping) he was doing.......i've had her for 3 weeks and am ready to head back to court because we have a court order in place that he isn't following

Quoting mom2priceboys: Then he doesn't need to come get her if he is going to spend the weekend angry at the luxery of seeing his child.
Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:My mom usually does them but she got off early and he wouldn't answer his phone.....she said he sounded mad because he had to come get our daughter.
Quoting mom2priceboys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)