Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

advice on being played out by baby daddy aka x finace

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
I need advice how can I get over this douche bag of a person he played with my emotions and broke my heart we got back together after 4 1/2 years of ups and downs, he took me to look at rings and we applied for a mortgage and were looking at homes then we conceived our child. I saw on his internet history that he was messaging this female again, I questioned him about it and he denied it. the next day I was home he text me, ending it with me. two weeks later I missed my period and took a test and it was positive when I text him and told him he changed his phone number. weeks later he convinced me to come over and pee on a stick infront of him. when it came out positive once again he said lets work on things and gave me his new cell number. needlessly to say, we jumped back into it. it only lasted about 5 weeks. he walked out on me again. two weeks after proposing marriage and giving me a ring. he started dating that female. we didn't communicate for a month. then he started contact me again. here and there he told me he missed me, he thinks of me and he loves me. then it all changed once I profess my love for him still. he told me he doesn't love me and im no good for him and that he is staying with her. totally messing with my pregnant emotions. im due in 5 weeks and he changed his phone number again after we had an agruement when I told him that if he going to keep calling our unborn daughter a mistake and a regret that she will not be in his life. I wanted to forgive him and work things out and be a family. I still love him. but he has such animosity towards me for being pregnant and ruining his life and says he loves this girl he cheated and left me for. I know I deserve better and can do better. but im still sad. is it these pregnancy hormones or what? I want to get over him but I carry a piece of him with me and my heart is broken that im doing it alone
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mom2priceboys
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM

easier said than done but dump him and move on - do not expose your child to hiss behavior - make him go to court to get visitation even after she is born he will come to thhe hospital, say it is all better then do the same ol same ol. good Lucck with your chaos!!

Robsessed98
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:18 PM
It will take time and tears and a part of you will always love him bc of history and bc he's your child's father, but taking him back again is probably the worst thing you could do. Close the door on your relationship, but not on him being a dad if he so chooses. Focus solely on your baby and yourself now. Keep him up to date on the baby, preferably in writing for proof when you file for custody and support. You may not feel like it now, but you will heal and can raise this baby without him.
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hugs mama you can do better.  hormones don't help you have to greave a loss in your life it doesn't just happen over night

ame4c
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

It's always easier when you step back and look at what a douche bag this guy is.  If he really cared for you ever, he wouldn't have done even half of what he has.  Let yourself see that he's a douche and stop letting his sweet talking and charming nature (which is all fake by the way) keep you attached. 

Stop talking to him all together.  The only thing I would do for him now is call him and tell him the baby is born.  After that no more contact.  Let him come to you through the courts to see his child.  Yep, if he's serious about being a dad he will get it done legally.  Otherwise he is just there to pull your heart strings again and you don't need that and neither will your child.

brittybby2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:34 PM
2 moms liked this

Forget him! I left my baby daddy at 12 weeks pregnant. Best choice ever. It's not just about how you feel, now. That precious child is your main concern. He will walk in and out of her life, as well. Break her heart, lie to her...everything he's doing to you. He doesn't care. Get him on child support. Move on. Message me if you need support and advice. 

Bribriesmom
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
His behavior is what you don't want to expose your child to. I'm in the same boat with mine & it hurt to let him go, but my daughter is more important. Like one of the other mothers said, he will do the same thing to her. You deserve better, our children deserve role models on their lives.
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Stop talking to him until you get some strength.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN