Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I guess I am pregnant again :-/

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM
  • 46 Replies
Everyone in my family thinks I am pregnant. Well had sex over a month ago Used protection and swear I had my period 3 weeks ago! Well after all my family thought I was pregnant and I took a test last week and it was negative! Well my best friend still is not convinced that I am not pregnant (shes pregnant with #5) so today I took a test and well now I am not sure how to feel it was positive! I want to cry so bad I don't know what to do at all or how to feel! Like I understand it's a blessing but I already have a five year old and I am 20 and really I am a single mom. I guess my next step is telling the father who honestly we only have been dating a week. We have been friends for awhile!  I just am scared how he'll react about it! I Want to cry in my bed but ky is still awake! Why? This isn't good at all! I don't know I want a baby but I am starting to freak out! I am going to bed soon so I'll update more I guess tomorrow. Have to tell my bf tomorrow. Stressed out goodnight!

Update!! I told kody that I am having pregnancy symptoms and took a test and showed him. He's happy and Wont be leaving me. He held me tight. I am still worried about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mz23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Wow well at least you know the guy. do you think be will take care of his child? I hope you the best, and congrats. If it were me though, I'd go to the Dr to get tested to be absolutely sure.

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I'll have to go to the doctor in a week or so when I can get off of work for a little. I think he'll be by my side for our child/

Quoting mz23:

Wow well at least you know the guy. do you think be will take care of his child? I hope you the best, and congrats. If it were me though, I'd go to the Dr to get tested to be absolutely sure.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:22 AM

You sound very very young. Wish you the best and good luck

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Yes I am Bleh!

Quoting BeachMommy07:

You sound very very young. Wish you the best and good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Stop and take a deep breath.  Thinking you are pregnant and being pregnant are 2 different things.  Get a blood test and go from there don't stress yourself out until you know it's positive.  But a good wake up call

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:43 AM
A wake up call? I don't know how it's a wake up call but alright

I know Its positive another test said so. I'll go to dr in two weeks.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Stop and take a deep breath.  Thinking you are pregnant and being pregnant are 2 different things.  Get a blood test and go from there don't stress yourself out until you know it's positive.  But a good wake up call

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RJC78
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

If you've only been dating a this guy a week, no way is the baby his! 

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Yeah it Is because we had sex a month ago. It will have to be his since I haven't had sex with any other guy since march.

Quoting RJC78:

If you've only been dating a this guy a week, no way is the baby his! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM

I didn't see it was positive.  Good luck!

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting LifeCafe42:

CafeMom Tickers

erinmomofone
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Thanks still confused.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

I didn't see it was positive.  Good luck!

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting LifeCafe42:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)