Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

If you want it, go get it

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you see a man that you're attracted to and the opportunity presents itself, do YOU approach him or wait until he approaches you?

I'll be honest, I'm a punk. Big time. There was a short time when I would go after a man that I liked but it's been a long time since I've done that. Last summer, I had a huge crush on this guy. Couldn't approach him because of our positions at work and plus he's not into black chicks. I think he caught on that I had a crush on him cause I told everybody at work he used to say things to me and someone ended up telling me that I should have said something cause he knew anyway but like I said, I'm a punk. Here recently there was another guy that I found attractive but again, because of my position and his, I didn't say anything. I don't work with this guy, we just had a class together, but I saw him again. I didn't even realize it was him. I was too busy fussing at a friend because we were going to be late getting back to work. The guy noticed me and asked if I was the same person from the class. I said yeah, made small talk and got awkward and then walked away. Again, I did not approach him. I'm such a sissy, LOL.

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Good question! honestly I don't do anything. I'm so sick of the dating scene right now.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I don't know It's been so long lol

LilShamrock
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I've tried it both, being the pursurer and pursuee and I've since decided that I'm too busy to add dating to the mix...

Sham
GoldenLinds
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I never make the move. In too insecure. Online dating worked well for me because I wss volder anf then I could get comfortavle with a guy before having to be in person. Met my SO that way and couldn't be happier. Although he still made the first move but that's not to say I waited for them to come to me most of the timem
Oliviasmom72
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I do not approach men. I let them approach me. I don't chase guys. Of course maybe if I did my love life wouldn't be so pathetic.
TishHughes
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I never make the move. In too insecure. Online dating worked well for me because I wss volder anf then I could get comfortavle with a guy before having to be in person. Met my SO that way and couldn't be happier. Although he still made the first move but that's not to say I waited for them to come to me most of the timem

I can't even do online dating! I refuse to post pictures of myself up. So I had a profile with no picture and you know they always ask "where's your pictures?" I have little to no patience for people. If I do post a picture, I always get "do you have more pictures", like WTF do you need "more" pictures for? I friggin' hate that. I just get so annoyed so easily.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)