Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you want it, go get it

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

If you see a man that you're attracted to and the opportunity presents itself, do YOU approach him or wait until he approaches you?

I'll be honest, I'm a punk. Big time. There was a short time when I would go after a man that I liked but it's been a long time since I've done that. Last summer, I had a huge crush on this guy. Couldn't approach him because of our positions at work and plus he's not into black chicks. I think he caught on that I had a crush on him cause I told everybody at work he used to say things to me and someone ended up telling me that I should have said something cause he knew anyway but like I said, I'm a punk. Here recently there was another guy that I found attractive but again, because of my position and his, I didn't say anything. I don't work with this guy, we just had a class together, but I saw him again. I didn't even realize it was him. I was too busy fussing at a friend because we were going to be late getting back to work. The guy noticed me and asked if I was the same person from the class. I said yeah, made small talk and got awkward and then walked away. Again, I did not approach him. I'm such a sissy, LOL.

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Good question! honestly I don't do anything. I'm so sick of the dating scene right now.

LifeCafe42
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I don't know It's been so long lol

LilShamrock
by Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM
I've tried it both, being the pursurer and pursuee and I've since decided that I'm too busy to add dating to the mix...

Sham
GoldenLinds
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:02 PM
I never make the move. In too insecure. Online dating worked well for me because I wss volder anf then I could get comfortavle with a guy before having to be in person. Met my SO that way and couldn't be happier. Although he still made the first move but that's not to say I waited for them to come to me most of the timem
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM
I do not approach men. I let them approach me. I don't chase guys. Of course maybe if I did my love life wouldn't be so pathetic.
TishHughes
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Quoting GoldenLinds:

I never make the move. In too insecure. Online dating worked well for me because I wss volder anf then I could get comfortavle with a guy before having to be in person. Met my SO that way and couldn't be happier. Although he still made the first move but that's not to say I waited for them to come to me most of the timem

I can't even do online dating! I refuse to post pictures of myself up. So I had a profile with no picture and you know they always ask "where's your pictures?" I have little to no patience for people. If I do post a picture, I always get "do you have more pictures", like WTF do you need "more" pictures for? I friggin' hate that. I just get so annoyed so easily.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)